POLL: Just want to check our Sloman Pulse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sloman released: The Sloman thread and his story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ram65

Legend
Sloman, Time to Move On or Remain Patient
  • Time to find another kicker before he costs us
    Votes: 4948.0% 49
  • We need to stay patient with the Kid.
    Votes: 5352.0% 53

• Total voters 102 49 to
  • This poll will close: Oct 8, 2020 at 6:30 PM.
Incredibly close vote.

I guess this will stay near the top of page one as members can change their vote each week. We have to get a count before the game and see how it changes with his performance in the game. This will definitely be interesting. :D

Edit: I just reread my post and noticed that the poll has a close date of 10-8-20............. Hey mods can we keep this open until it's not relevant?

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

• Total voters 102 49 to
  • This poll will close: Oct 8, 2020 at 6:30 PM.
Incredibly close vote.

I guess this will stay near the top of page one as members can change their vote each week. We have to get a count before the game and see how it changes with his performance in the game. This will definitely be interesting. :D

Edit: I just reread my post and noticed that the poll has a close date of 10-8-20............. Hey mods can we keep this open until it's not relevant?
Irrelevant as there will be a thread made about him after every kick :)
Yes I'm including kickoffs in that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DAEDCB3B-20B1-443C-9E28-1FCA496E42F5.jpeg

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I just do not like Sloman. He does not look like any sort of athlete at all.
If it were up to me GZ would be a Ram until he retired. I likesd having the best leg in football. That guy made 52 yard+ field goals and the kick went over the top of the goal posts. GZ has a 75 yard field goal in him IMO. I just wish he would have made it as a Ram.
You guys have all seen him make very long field goals that the ball was still going up when it passed the posts. Countless ones the ball is just starting to go down when it passed. He is a freak.
Tell me you guys did not like having the best punter and the most powerful kicker in the game on our side ?
Instead we get a shrimp with alligator arms. I will root for him because he is a Ram. Just not the choice I would have made.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I voted stay patient. But that is only because we still don't know what we have in him. I could say he's got the leg for the 50 plus FG's. But I'm pretty sure you can say that about all kickers who try out for a team. He's making the 30 plus ones with ease now. But that isn't saying much. The long FG he missed was understandable with the wind that day. I think we still need to see more of him to determine if he's the guy.

With all that said, I still think they chose the wrong kicker. I woulda preferred Liram. It might be Canadian league but he's got more experience in big games. I hope Sloman works out. But I'll admit whenever he goes out there to kick I get nervous.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
He looks like he needs to join Cobra Kai. We need Sensei Lawrence to make Sloman a badass!

KI5ODTqU_400x400.jpg

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I voted be patient but I will say I dont trust the guy with the game on the line yet.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
He's not Cobra Kai material.

That's precisely why he needs the guidance of Sensei Lawrence. Sloman looks too soft. Johnny will have our kicker striking first and talking to hot babes in no time!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
That's precisely why he needs the guidance of Sensei Lawrence. Sloman looks too soft. Johnny will have our kicker striking first and talking to hot babes in no time!

Not sure even Johnny could help him, he looks more like Miyagi Material.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2/2 on XP, drilled 32 yard FG and 3/4 on kickoffs for TB
I guess his body language was better?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
2/2 on XP, drilled 32 yard FG and 3/4 on kickoffs for TB
I guess his body language was better?
Let's wait to see him make a kick 45+ with some authority. I am still far from confident about this kid but hope he succeeds.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Let's wait to see him make a kick 45+ with some authority. I am still far from confident about this kid but hope he succeeds.
You on that Fisher ball mind set lol. I hope we don’t get to that point because I don’t feel like he could close it.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

• Total voters 102 49 to
  • This poll will close: Oct 8, 2020 at 6:30 PM

We should just take it slo, man.