Players the Rams have met with Pre-Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I wouldn’t trade up for anyone but the top 2 OTs. Both look to be dominant LTs for years to come.
Who do you have as the top 2 OT's? There is certainly some debate outside of Alt.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Ugh. The horror. Trading up for Austin when we could have stayed put and taken likely HOF'r Hopkins. What a move.

Or Keenan Allen.
Or Robert woods…AT THE BEGINNING OF HIS CAREER!

dang

Legend
I have to disagree with Ian Rapoport on two points ...
1st ... I do not see Worthy going in Round 1
2nd ... I highly doubt Rapoport could land the airplane

Rapoport has always come across as an arrogant asshole.
I don’t see how the 40 time jacks up Worthy into the first round either. But I generally listen up whenever Rap or Baldy takes the stage. Not so much with many others.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Pilots can't even land planes with MCAST on them without crashing. The kid had a great and funny answer.
You really want to go there brother?

You can't even spell the acronym right. Do you have a damn clue what you are talking about?

Stay in your lane dude.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rapoport 100% could land the airplane......

.......to the scene of the crash. :zany1:
Could you talk me down Captain? Keep in mind I have 8 years of experience in the AF jumping out of planes, when I wore a younger man’s clothes.

Last edited:

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Could you talk me down Captain? Keep in mind I have 8 years of experience in the AF jumping out of planes, when I wore a younger man’s clothes.
Oh you are good. Jumping out of perfectly good airplanes automatically makes you qualified. :laugh1:

And a sincere thank you for your service.

WestCoastRam

Legend
You really want to go there brother?

You can't even spell the acronym right. Do you have a damn clue what you are talking about?

Stay in your lane dude.
I'd rather you just feel safe at your job. Seriously.

On the related note, I'm assuming you're a pilot, think one of us can land a commercial airliner?

Last edited:

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I'd rather you just feel safe at your job. Seriously.

On the related note, I'm assuming you're a pilot, think one of us can land a commercial airliner?
WTF?

Let it go dude.

What do you do for a living?

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Sorry man, I honestly was sharing a genuine comment there. I'm sorry it came off differently.
Honestly, it did. Safety is my sole responsibility. Any doubt in my job in this capacity is 100% insulting. I would never take your's or my families security into question.

The 737 MAX is one of the greatest airplanes ever built and marred by politics and extreme incompetence in those accidents.

What do you do for a living? Really, give me the chance to judge unfairly. Only then will your apology be worthy.

sloramfan

Starter
ok...

6 pages....

and the rams have actually drafted one player interviewed over several years, according to what i read earlier...

can anyone pronounce smokescreen?

can we move on from this subject?

rams are still ahead of the curve (it's why i love this regime)...

crazy, cuz i'm a rams fan, and i'm still drawn to these threads, but the reality is sobering...

go rams

slo

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
crazy, cuz i'm a rams fan, and i'm still drawn to these threads, but the reality is sobering...
I'm drawn to these threads too. But to talk about other stuff. :laugh4: