Players the Rams have met with Pre-Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
WTF, the anticipation of gleaming a small bit of information has us reading these mind-numbing bitch threads about crap that none of us as Rams fans give a shit about. We don't care about airplanes or what posters on this board do or have done for a living. Stay on topic free agency is about to start!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Guys, guys, it's a huge misunderstanding.

I understand why SWA is upset; obviously, you care about your career and the safety of others. I'm like that - in a certain way - with my stories. Yes, I write for myself, mostly, but I care enough to make the story as good as it can be.

At the same time, yes, maybe the jokes came off badly, but it was clearly made in jest, not as an insult.

Can we kiss and make up, please?

Beg Please GIF by The Grinch
Sad Puss In Boots GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
WTF, the anticipation of gleaming a small bit of information has us reading these mind-numbing bitch threads about crap that none of us as Rams fans give a shit about. We don't care about airplanes or what posters on this board do or have done for a living. Stay on topic free agency is about to start!
MHRKKB.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would be something wouldn't it. I'd be surprised if they were to move up for a WR. I would think it'd be to ensure they get a LT of the future. But you never know with these guys.

Also Les mentioning the interviews being tracked makes me think there could be misdirection afoot as well. No telling what they've got planned but it's fun to think about.
I would be all for moving up for a franchise LT. Joe Alt is like 20 years old, so imagine having a great LT for 15 years. That would be worth a couple of 1st round picks to lock down the 2nd most important position on the team for that long....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Odunze is a trip to watch. He's one of those guys who doesn't look like he's running hard when he's covering ground. Has a bit of a glide to him. I wonder if the Rams simply projected him as potentially being on the board when they're up. Given the amount of wideouts in this draft it is possible they were just doing their diligence. I certainly don't think they're considering moving up for Odunze. Great prospect and all that but no way in hell I'd move up for him.

Well there is always that personality caveat I suppose. Maybe he's one of those guys the Rams know has an elite mentality. But still with the strength of options that include our key need positions it is hard for me to see us moving up.
I don't know if I trust a guy who hates "O's." ( Rome Odunze sounds like Romo Dunze)

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I think by putting a 2nd round tender on AJ feels like they would trade up for Alt. Hard to see he gets by 7 to Tennessee. Which means trading up with the Giants most likely or the Chargers. Giants need a #1 receiver and Chargers could use the draft ammo but that is a steep climb imo.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think by putting a 2nd round tender on AJ feels like they would trade up for Alt. Hard to see he gets by 7 to Tennessee. Which means trading up with the Giants most likely or the Chargers. Giants need a #1 receiver and Chargers could use the draft ammo but that is a steep climb imo.
From 19 to 5?

That would probably cost 19, the second round pick and next year’s first.