Pissing Me Off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I never understood that reputation because they really weren't a dirty team.
Not dirty, aggressive. Aggressive play style mixed Fisher/William's reputation is what lead opposing fans to view us as dirty. Also the numerous fights, ejections, and players that they knocked out.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

It's on video. Not much more I can say. It did happen.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I will agree on the Cooper hit but the Cooks hit was essentially incidental. He wasn't hunting like the guy who hit Cooper.

Well, considering it was the same team committing both hits, I disagree.

The big reason for this is that the hit was NOT how Pete Carroll has taught tackling technique since he's been in Seattle.

He's ALWAYS been a "heads up, wrap up" kind of guy.

So, when Seattle guys lead with the crown when that's not how they play at any other time of the year, then it raises red flags to me.

Literally any other team, I might give a little, but it's so intrinsic to Carroll's teaching of how his players are to play defense that it's unbelievable that this sudden rash of headhunting is anything, but purposeful.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True words. Unless I suppose you’re into that sort of thing. o_O

Good to see you around man. How’s service life treating you?
Haha you too man! It’s good tho brotha can’t complain...super busy and all but it is what it is. Hope all is well with you

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Oh I agree. Maybe should have used a blue font. When I saw it in live action I thought it should have been a penalty, maybe because Cooks was concussed on the play. Having the luxury of seeing it again and again in slow motion or seeing individual frames, I think it was a good non-call.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@flv we agree........this wasn't a flag..........it was incidental and if Cooks hadn't done that it wouldn't have been such a terrible result.

It's all a matter of what anyone deems a "defenseless" position.

Defenseless position isn't on the table though.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
...that the hit was NOT how Pete Carroll has taught tackling technique since he's been in Seattle.

He's ALWAYS been a "heads up, wrap up" kind of guy.

This is why it's enraged me so much, the Seahawks and Carroll even have videos of them practicing the wrap and roll rugby tackle technique - these hits are so unlike what he's been preaching for years - that's why I mentioned bounty in my previous post, people can say that the hit on Cooks was incidental, but I disagree, it was intended to hurt / injure - which hits first, helmet to helmet or shouldered to neck is irrelevant, it was NOT a clean hit, and the hit on Amari Cooper was suspiciously similar. The way things are going I can see either Golden Taint or Golladay having to leave the field in their next matchup against the Lions and still nothing being done about it...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Literally any other team, I might give a little, but it's so intrinsic to Carroll's teaching of how his players are to play defense that it's unbelievable that this sudden rash of headhunting is anything, but purposeful.

This is why it's enraged me so much, the Seahawks and Carroll even have videos of them practicing the wrap and roll rugby tackle technique - these hits are so unlike what he's been preaching for years -

You guys it's really one hit. The Cooks hit was not head hunting you can see it in the stills posted by @flv ..........it's not even in question.