Pissing Me Off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
i know it’s been said in other threads but I’m getting really pissed that the MO of our last two opponents seems to have been to try to take our offensive stars out of the game with some pretty dirty shots.

I’ve also watched some of the most blatant missed calls (cough cough offsides on Suh, the onside kick) I’ve EVER seen.

The league really needs to look into this as it appears to me the refs have to be willfully allowing it.

The league and Goodhell can talk all they want about protecting players but they appear to care more about close games.

IMO it is getting out of hand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yep apparently they know the only chance they have to keep the game close it to go for the kill shots while the refs turn a blind eye. FUCKEM! If this keeps up lets unleash the wrath of suh on other teams QBs and see how they like it.

DeaconJ

Rookie
upload_2018-10-15_15-39-10.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seattle are scumbags. And we play them again. That game is a huge injury risk matchup, where they'll do everything they can to pull us down.

League will do what it usually does outside of protecting QBs: throw out some fines whoopie. That stick Seattle laid on Cooper the other day, I mean damn. You can't tell me that team isn't trying to hurt people.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Get over it. Every team deals with bad calls and injuries.
Yeah, well fuck every OTHER team. Not getting over anything that threatens what has potential to be an amazing team/season for my Rams.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Yeah, well freak every OTHER team. Not getting over anything that threatens what has potential to be an amazing team/season for my Rams.
Good teams overcome bad calls and injuries as we have been. We’re a great team. We’re 6-0. Sure in the moment I might get pissed off at some of the calls and injuries but at the end of the day we’re undefeated. You choose to not get over something you can’t control. Cool. You do you.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Seattle are scumbags. And we play them again. That game is a huge injury risk matchup, where they'll do everything they can to pull us down.
It's crazy what difference a few years makes. Not to long ago opposing fans were saying this about the Rams. It's nice to be on the other side of the coin.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good teams overcome bad calls and injuries as we have been. We’re a great team. We’re 6-0. Sure in the moment I might get ticked off at some of the calls and injuries but at the end of the day we’re undefeated. You choose to not get over something you can’t control. Cool. You do you.
It’s not the calls as much as the tactic.

I still say that there is no good reason not to take college football’s tact and have someone in the booth advise on targeting and reviewing missed calls. The idea the game might take a minute or two longer or that the refs shouldn’t be second guessed on penalties? Boo hoo.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought this thread was going to be about the posters who are the best at pissing you off. I was going to come in and toot my horn. It sounds like the refs and the dirty ass defenders in this league have me beat. ;)

But yeah, agreed. Back to back weeks where we had to overcome bad officiating and dirty plays by the defense.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I thought this thread was going to be about the posters who are the best at pissing you off. I was going to come in and toot my horn. It sounds like the refs and the dirty ass defenders in this league have me beat. ;)

But yeah, agreed. Back to back weeks where we had to overcome bad officiating and dirty plays by the defense.
Don’t get me started fuckerrrrrrrr!;)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Good teams overcome bad calls and injuries as we have been. We’re a great team. We’re 6-0. Sure in the moment I might get ticked off at some of the calls and injuries but at the end of the day we’re undefeated. You choose to not get over something you can’t control. Cool. You do you.
And you do you my friend. I was simply agreeing with the OP that it is frustrating seeing that shit two weeks in a row. Not gonna lose sleep over it, but not going to tell another fan and forum member to "get over it" either.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i guess the good side to this is that isnt it great that the rams are now good enough to actually care about crappy calls? i still say the fix is in, but thats just me being negative. (y)

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
And you do you my friend. I was simply agreeing with the OP that it is frustrating seeing that crap two weeks in a row. Not gonna lose sleep over it, but not going to tell another fan and forum member to "get over it" either.
Sensitive much? All I said was to get over something you can’t control. If you can’t then fine. Doesn’t bother me. Peace

fearsomefour

Legend
i know it’s been said in other threads but I’m getting really ticked that the MO of our last two opponents seems to have been to try to take our offensive stars out of the game with some pretty dirty shots.

I’ve also watched some of the most blatant missed calls (cough cough offsides on Suh, the onside kick) I’ve EVER seen.

The league really needs to look into this as it appears to me the refs have to be willfully allowing it.

The league and Goodhell can talk all they want about protecting players but they appear to care more about close games.

IMO it is getting out of hand.
I haven't really seen dirty plays.
I don't think the play on Kupp was intended to injure.
If you were going to hurt a guy Kupp is the not the guy.
The officiating....and I never really complain about tbe refs.....has been bad. Worse vs Denver I think. A lot of bad calls.
The no calls on holding is just down right silly at this point. I do see it every game now though. I think the league is allowing holding on pass blocking as an extension of protecting tbe wilting flower QBs.
On Donald it has reached the level of parody.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We’re 6 and fucking 0 and everyone is so chippy.

My suggestion? If it pits you against fellow Rams fans in a manner that would piss someone off over a beer? Keep it to yourself and mind the notice in the reply box. “Think BEFORE you post”.

Don’t be calling people out for being over sensitive, or not knowing football, or (heaven forbid) being a homer, or being silly, etc. Stick to the subject and if you find yourself about to call the other MEMBER sensitive, or silly, or unknowledgeable, or not paying attention, or..... just .

Now if you want to flick each other shit - have at it. Yawl suck at talking football anyway.