PICS From ROD Tailgate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fanzy does you sis like English gentlemen by any chance?!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Whew, finally home, caught up, and able to post.

First, and foremost, thank you @Selassie I and your lovely wife for hosting. What great hosts! The great food, fandom, and humor overflowed.

Another ROD gathering with a nail-biting win in the bag! These games are the ones I will always remember as my favorites because the comradery is even better than the game. I count you guys among my genuine friends.

This was the layout directly across the street from the stadium. Watching a Tampa fan crash into that bag toss game was heart warming!

View attachment 16663

Selassie manning the grill with Ram Husker supervising.

View attachment 16664

There are a lot of tailless lobsters running around somewhere!

View attachment 16665

Selassie's wife, who was the real brains and beauty behind this shindig, finally slowed down long enough to dig in. Thank you Mrs. Selassie, it was a pleasure and an honor meet you!

View attachment 16666

Some of the "grinds" as they say in Hawaii.

View attachment 16667

Da gang. Not sure what @Ramhusker is staring at.

View attachment 16671

Tampa trying to throw the Rams off their game but they had no idea, the Rams WERE the storm!

View attachment 16668

Much of the gang gather at the end watching the Rams bring it home together!

View attachment 16670

Thanks again. My sister had a blast and says thanks to you all for welcoming her despite her very bad taste in football teams (I may have amended her text a bit). I'm going to make as many of these as I can!

Not much more to be said that hasn't been. Selassie has a wonderful family, they are waaaaaay too classy for us. His son @Ramrasta is never without a brilliant smile and great conversation. Meeting @BeachRam78 and his beautiful family was a joy and his son was a charm. @ramfan46 is the kind of guy you hope shows to every event, friendly, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and a lot of fun. And, of course, it's not a party until @Ramhusker shows, dude is just plain funny. Not sure how he stays out of fistfights with opposing fans, but I bet they remember him!

It was a pleasure to meet you and your sister! Very cool to have a STL fan at the meet up. I'm ready to start thinking about the Jags game next year. Who's got connections, ROD pool party in JAX?!? @Ramrasta, could you round up some local talent haha?! Also, I don't think any of us mind if you bring your sis to each meet up, very easy on the eyes!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Awesome pics. Damn, wish we had something like this for ROD folks out in L.A.
Dude! You got six more chances this season. Granted, that parking spot was $30 and right across the street from the stadium, a rock's throw. But it's the people that make the party/celebration/etc. Start now and it will grow. Selassie is coming your way for a game near the New year. Plan/Anticipate/Execute/Celebrate!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Awesome pics. Damn, wish we had something like this for ROD folks out in L.A.

So damn hard to know how much room you have each time at lot 6. It's a shit show to be honest. That's why this meet was so awesome! Enough room for a nice spread, easy access to the stadium and some of the best people you'll find.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I smell a Cooking Contest Brewing!!!:mrburnsevil:
You should Both Come to L.A. and have this Contest, Pre-Game, at the Buffalo Match!!(y):D:yess::football::mrburnsevil:
Sounds like a busman's holiday. I try not to cook when I'm on vacation. I will however bring plenty of ingredients for anyone who wants to man the grill.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Fanzy does you sis like English gentlemen by any chance?!

Also, I don't think any of us mind if you bring your sis to each meet up, very easy on the eyes!

You guys... I knew better than to introduce her to you dogs!

Besides, as Husker would tell you, there's a lot of fish in the sea and you can always do better than a Tampa fan. ;)

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Looks awesome guys - I really hope that me and the daily get to meet you all at one of these one day...

The only problem would have been my son would have been climbing that Pirate ship for sure!

You should. It's always a blast and takes your time on this site to a different level when you know the people behind the posts. I'm already lurking the events forum to find the next one I can make.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
You should. It's always a blast and takes your time on this site to a different level when you know the people behind the posts. I'm already lurking the events forum to find the next one I can make.
It was a great time and I agree that putting faces with the the posters on here and gaining friendships was worth the drive and coming away with a victory made it that much better. We definitely need to get something planned for next year in Jacksonville. I would love to see everyone back and hopefully even more of the ROD family can come!

RamzFanz

Damnit
It was a great time and I agree that putting faces with the the posters on here and gaining friendships was worth the drive and coming away with a victory made it that much better. We definitely need to get something planned for next year in Jacksonville. I would love to see everyone back and hopefully even more of the ROD family can come!

It's so damn cool your son got to meet players and gather souvenirs. You two are raising him right!

By the way, your wife is lovely and sweet. Waaaay to good for you! ;)

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
It's so damn cool your son got to meet players and gather souvenirs. You two are raising him right!

By the way, your wife is lovely and sweet. Waaaay to good for you! ;)
Thanks we try to raise him right and be respectful. Johnny was so happy to meet the players. But when Gurley came up to him and said Happy Birthday he got shy and wouldn't talk back lol. But I must say Saffold and Ogletree are class acts. Alec spent extra time talking to us because it was him and his twin brother Alexs birthday also. We met the entire Ogletree family. What an experience. And yes my wife is great and way to good for me lol

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We nominate...

...YOU, Fist!

Make it so.

LOL. I wish I could. I TRIED to get folks on board to at least meet up for a bit, but I'm not exactly the greatest at that sorta thing. Not to mention the Seattle game was my very first NFL game and the craziness of the first game back in LA.. it was a mess. I'm sure we'll figure something out. Looks like you guys had a blast. And the win, too? Sweet!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This kind of stuff is epic..
In 2003 a bunch of us went to STL for the Rams/Pack game...me from Alaska, guy from Washington (the state) SF, Palm Springs, Texas, New Jersey, and the distance champ, a super fan from Hawaii..
Great, great time...Packer fans were great fun after we threw salt in the wounds at the hotel bar...They bought rounds..Great fans and good sports...BTW, the fan I mentioned from Hawaii pulled a fast one...When we asked for the check, the servers said that it had already been taken care of..Super fan (as well as friend), picked up the tab for all of us at Jake's steaks...To the tune of ... $ 400..

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Best jersey award goes to......

Ramhusker!

Selassie WOULD have won it had he worn his AWAY #29. (I know he has one)

That's his "fat guy jersey" he's trimmed down and it won't fit so he doesn't wear it except around the house without pants, or as a nightie. :boxing:

@Selassie I I'm not missing another one of these.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Someone said the Rams play at Jacksonville next year so plan on it!!!!!

For sure Ramhusker... I will circle that game as soon as we get the official date. Besides I couldn't take another guilt trip like this last one I got from @Selassie I..... :palm:

Selassie had me on the ropes with several reasons why I was supposed to man up and be at the Bucs game. I honestly didn't think our boys would win the Bucs game and I used every bogus excuse in the book not to go because for me personally, watching live games in person when the Rams loose breaks me apart for weeks.

Anyway with all that said, shame on me and I will put the ROD family first next season and show my little Italian ass up for Jacksonville event.

2016 NFC WEST STANDINGS

Los Angeles Rams....... 2 1 0
Seattle Seahawks.........2 1 0
San Francisco 49ers... 1 2 0
Arizona Cardinals........ 1 2 0

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited: