PICS From ROD Tailgate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Great Pics @Selassie I.. Thanks for posting them..... I could've/should've been there but I will not miss the next opportunity when it arrives.

Very happy for all of you that went and even more happy that this victory in Tampa Florida, put the Rams in first place with a long awaited 2-1 record for the first time in 10 long years. :yess: :grouphug:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Great Pics @Selassie I.. Thanks for posting them..... I could've/should've been there but I will not miss the next opportunity when it arrives.

Very happy for all of you that went and even more happy that this victory in Tampa Florida, put the Rams in first place with a long awaited 2-1 record for the first time in 10 long years. :yess: :grouphug:
Someone said the Rams play at Jacksonville next year so plan on it!!!!!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Just got home! Man what a blast, Selassie can throw a damn tailgate party! He his wife and son couldn't have done more to make us feel welcome and always coming with a drink or food every 5 minutes. Ribs, lobster tail which I'd never had before, fresh fruit, chips dip, bread bowls, home made chocolate rice crispie treats and I'm still probably forgetting things. It was the perfect atmosphere to pregame and meet my fellow Ram's fans.

I'm so used to those 10am west coast starts that I was wondering why I wasn't seeing anything on Twitter at 10:05. Also thought Buc fans were weak cause they weren't tailgating at 10am haha. The game was insane and was so back and forth, such an emotional roller coaster. Quick's bomb was right in front of me in the end zone. Who woulda guessed Quick would score the first LA Ram TD this year? I had to let the Buc fans near me know they might be in trouble if Quickie is doing something. Honestly though, it was so damn hot for the 1st half I was trying to manage the heat so I couldn't give you anything in depth. I had a cold towel and if I didn't have that I would have been miserable. As soon as the 3rd quarter came it started to cool of a bit so you could focus more on the game and enjoy it. My favorite plays were the turnovers on D. Tru with another crushing hit in the flat to pop the ball up for Mr. Buc Mark Barron to get his first INT as a Ram. That was the tide turning moment for me. That gave the team a huge lift when Winston was in rhythm and could have really taken control of the game. Then later when Quinn came around the corner and knocked the ball out! It seemed like the ball was on the ground forever before Westy picked it up. I actually started screaming that play and had some Buc fans turning around haha. As soon as he scored, 20-30 people got up and left! This was with something like 9 minutes to go if I remember. Also wanna throw some love to Tavon for his TD. Keenum threw adamn roll of toilet paper up, but gave Tavon a chance to run under it and make a sweet move to score. Rasta and I were ranting before the game about getting Tay 1 on 1 downfield! 5 rec for 82 and a big time TD, our boy is growing. I was pissed at him for that KR decision though, could have cost us the game with that. Let it bounce and down that in the end zone! Should have had Benny back there though, I trust his decision making. Not like we needed a monster return, just the smart play. Still so many things to clean up, but found a way to win a long travel game in brutal conditions.

I will try and post my pics tomorrow on mobile, but I live like a dude in the 1800s, I don't really take pictures, I'm too busy drinking or blabbing. I can't wait for the next Tampa meet up because I will be back. George, Tyler, Brian, Bo, John were all awesome to hang with and talk to. Every Ram fan on this board knows their stuff, it's fun to talk in person while sharing some wonderful food. If anyone comes to LA, get with me and we'll tailgate. Was an amazing time, I recommend seeing a game in Tampa. Bucs fans were really cool, I knew their squad and kept it respectable, even sat next to a dude who was dating a Buc cheerleader. Loved Florida for my first time, can't wait to go back and see some more! Go Rams and say it with me, two and one!

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm sorry I missed you all. Looks like it was a BLAST! Glad everyone had a great time.

And yeah, Selassie knows how to throw a heckuva tailgate, no doubt.

This reunion better be awesome because I know I missed a great time for this!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Best jersey award goes to......

Ramhusker!

Selassie WOULD have won it had he worn his AWAY #29. (I know he has one)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Great pics and reads all thanks for posting!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My wife forcing us into a selfie in the scorching sun before kickoff...

Lame Tampon fan trying to bomb us in this too... he freaking missed like his 2nd round Kicker. LOL

16580.jpeg

You look like Kurt in this one

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice one.

Errr Fanzy's sis looks like a bit of a sort to me (No offence meant!).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You look like Kurt in this one

I used to get that a lot when he still played and I'd wear his jersey. There was even a time once in Hilton Head SC when I just had on a Ram hat at a butcher shop... the guy behind the counter asked me for my autograph because he thought I was KW. Hahahaha.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
One cool thing that I didn't mention last night.

After the rain delay... most everyone came over to where we were sitting and all of us were able to watch the last 2 minutes together. Most of the Tampon "faithful" had left the stadium so there were empty seats everywhere. We were able to celebrate the final play of the game as a group!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
was thinking the same thing

surprised @RamzFanz let her picture be posted with all the perverts here !!!
She's a cutie, seems to be smart too, smarter than RamzFanz anyways :p In all seriousness, good people all and I had a blast hanging with them for awhile.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
My wife forcing us into a selfie in the scorching sun before kickoff...

Lame Tampon fan trying to bomb us in this too... he freaking missed like his 2nd round Kicker. LOL

16580.jpeg

I'm jealous! It must be nice to have the whole family backing the Rams. My wife pays no attention to football and I couldn't drag her to a game if the entire earth around the stadium was crumbling and it was the only safe spot left. My son is a Steelers fan and my daughter likes the Seahawks because she likes their colors.

Ugh.

Somehow I failed. Lol!

Anyway, great pics. Looks like you all had a good time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm jealous! It must be nice to have the whole family backing the Rams. My wife pays no attention to football and I couldn't drag her to a game if the entire earth around the stadium was crumbling and it was the only safe spot left. My son is a Steelers fan and my daughter likes the Seahawks because she likes their colors.

Ugh.

Somehow I failed. Lol!

Anyway, great pics. Looks like you all had a good time.

Don't feel bad... my twin sons aren't in the pic. They are both big football fans... but only one of them is a Ram Fan... the other is a colt fan. They would have been there though if they weren't all the way up in Tallahassee (FSU students).

We did make the colt fan sleep outside when he was growing up. LOL

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It was a great experience overall. The Rams have the best fans in the league. Everyone out there was very chill to be around. @ramfan46 was a really cool dude that loved talking football, @Ramhusker was his normal hilarious self, @RamzFanz was another great presence (plus he brought his sister, even if she was for the other team :whistle:) and everyone else was a pleasure. The game itself was as close and attention gripping as it could get right down to the last second. Those are always my favorite wins. @Selassie I really had a proper setup out there. Very thankful I was able to be a part of it. Go Rams!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Looks like another amazing Tampa Tailgate. I really gotta get to one of these some day. Seems like when there is a good group of ROD peeps at a game, the Rams win it. Sooooo, I am gonna need everyone in AZ this Sunday for the next game. Lolz.

Incidently, is there a ROD group getting together for this weeks game in AZ?