PICS From ROD Tailgate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My crappy iPhone pics from the game. The last one is me with a Bradford eye right before they restarted the game from the lightning delay. This is where the whole group met up for the end!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As soon as I saw the pic of myself I thought of that exact rookie Bradford pic! Great job, doesn't help me that I sorta look like Sam with a hat on haha.
And here's one of you photobombing him.

5e029dba467f46d28bd0d9b3c0c63a4a.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like another amazing Tampa Tailgate. I really gotta get to one of these some day. Seems like when there is a good group of ROD peeps at a game, the Rams win it. Sooooo, I am gonna need everyone in AZ this Sunday for the next game. Lolz.

Incidently, is there a ROD group getting together for this weeks game in AZ?

There is a group getting together in AZ this weekend. @Mojo Ram has a thread going about it already.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Also, when the team came out to warm up again after the delay and I got to see Goff throw a few in front of us. Man, can he spin it effortlessly. When he's ready, we gonna be alright!
Goff is slow cooking like @Selassie I's ribs, it'll be worth it.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Goff is slow cooking like @Selassie I's ribs, it'll be worth it.

Thanks for that crappy metaphor. :unsure: Now I'm battling this whole Jeffrey Dahmer/Hannibal Lecter thing. I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight and I snapped at my wife when she asked if I wanted her to pick up a package of ribs at Costco.

:argue: What is that supposed to mean?! "Do you want me to pick up some ribs?"
:argue:It just means "should I pick up some ribs?! What is your problem?"
:argue:"Nothing. Nothing at all! I don't want to slow cook Goff. That was @ramfan46 He's the guy you should look all o_O askance at?! He's the guy with cannibal tendencies"
:huh: :argue: What the heck are you talking about?!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My wife forcing us into a selfie in the scorching sun before kickoff...

Lame Tampon fan trying to bomb us in this too... he freaking missed like his 2nd round Kicker. LOL

16580.jpeg
Forced.... Like you ever saw a camera you didn't like.:p Just messin' with yuh of course. If it wasn't for our wives I'm not sure we'd ever have pictures of family. Great shot.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for that crappy metaphor. :unsure: Now I'm battling this whole Jeffrey Dahmer/Hannibal Lecter thing. I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight and I snapped at my wife when she asked if I wanted her to pick up a package of ribs at Costco.

:argue: What is that supposed to mean?! "Do you want me to pick up some ribs?"
:argue:It just means "should I pick up some ribs?! What is your problem?"
:argue:"Nothing. Nothing at all! I don't want to slow cook Goff. That was @ramfan46 He's the guy you should look all o_O askance at?! He's the guy with cannibal tendencies"
:huh: :argue: What the heck are you talking about?!!
0:38

View: https://youtu.be/vRJ5cCP0ZPE

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
:rant:I'll have you know, Stu, I have NEVER, to the best of my recollection, dropped acid, and I resemble your implications.....besides I think you're just jealous that my secret dry rub is better than yours.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!:D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:rant:I'll have you know, Stu, I have NEVER, to the best of my recollection, dropped acid, and I resemble your implications.....besides I think you're just jealous that my secret dry rub is better than yours.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!:D
I smell a Cooking Contest Brewing!!!:mrburnsevil:
You should Both Come to L.A. and have this Contest, Pre-Game, at the Buffalo Match!!(y):D:yess::football::mrburnsevil:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Whew, finally home, caught up, and able to post.

First, and foremost, thank you @Selassie I and your lovely wife for hosting. What great hosts! The great food, fandom, and humor overflowed.

Another ROD gathering with a nail-biting win in the bag! These games are the ones I will always remember as my favorites because the comradery is even better than the game. I count you guys among my genuine friends, whether you like it or not.

This was the layout directly across the street from the stadium. Watching a Tampa fan crash into that bag toss game was heart warming!

IMG_1297.JPG

Selassie manning the grill with Ram Husker supervising.

IMG_1303.JPG

There are a lot of tailless lobsters running around somewhere!

IMG_1299.JPG

Selassie's wife, who was the real brains and beauty behind this shindig, finally slowed down long enough to dig in. Thank you Mrs. Selassie, it was a pleasure and an honor meet you!

IMG_1305.JPG

Some of the "grinds" as they say in Hawaii.

IMG_1306.JPG

Da gang. Not sure what @Ramhusker is staring at.

IMG_1311.JPG

Tampa trying to throw the Rams off their game but they had no idea, the Rams WERE the storm!

IMG_1316.JPG

Much of the gang gather at the end watching the Rams bring it home together!

IMG_1320 (1).JPG

Thanks again. My sister had a blast and says thanks to you all for welcoming her despite her very bad taste in football teams (I may have amended her text a bit). I'm going to make as many of these as I can!

Not much more to be said that hasn't been. Selassie has a wonderful family, they are waaaaaay too classy for us. His son @Ramrasta is never without a brilliant smile and great conversation. Meeting @BeachRam78 and his beautiful family was a joy and his son was a charm. @ramfan46 is the kind of guy you hope shows to every event, friendly, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and a lot of fun. And, of course, it's not a party until @Ramhusker shows, dude is just plain funny. Not sure how he stays out of fistfights with opposing fans, but I bet they remember him!

Last edited:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Wow. That guy behind your pops has been there a long time. Too much FL heat?

Couple the heat and that crazy head gear plus whatever insanity is naturally associated to being a Bucs fan to get that... thing.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Looks awesome guys - I really hope that me and the daily get to meet you all at one of these one day...

The only problem would have been my son would have been climbing that Pirate ship for sure!