PICS From ROD Tailgate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Shot from the inferno where we sat,,, we had just got to our seats here... game hadn't started yet. Did I mention that it was freaking hotter than hell in there. I had to take off my jersey and pour bottled water over myself during the entire 1st half.
Hotter than that Miami game? Man, when I finally got home from there, I looked like I had been cliff diving into volcanoes all day.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had to send this pic to my one and only buc friend. He actually wished our Rams good luck after he received it.

20160925_190431.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hotter than that Miami game? Man, when I finally got home from there, I looked like I had been cliff diving into volcanoes all day.

Way hotter... I couldn't even wear my jersey until the second half. I couldn't believe how hot it was... and you know I really like it hot. It was unreal.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
Shot from the inferno where we sat,,, we had just got to our seats here... game hadn't started yet. Did I mention that it was freaking hotter than hell in there. I had to take off my jersey and pour bottled water over myself during the entire 1st half.

16583.jpeg
It was crazy hot. You guys were on the same side of the stadium as us. The damn sun was in our face for the first three quarters lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Shot this during the lightening delay. They made us all go into the concourses and wait until the storm passed. I tried like hell to get a shot of the lightening strikes... but I gave up after multiple tries. It rained like a MFer. Lightening everywhere.

20160925_193045.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Definitely a fantastic time. My son and his friends are not even Rams fans but had a blast just the same. Selassie and his crew sure know how to throw down a tailgate. Lobster tail and ribs (with Stu's fantastic dry rub to boot) fruit, chips and dip, Blue and yellow jello shots, cold cold beer on a brutally hot day went just perfect. I threw in some jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon and we had a spread. Great to meet more RODites and witness a pretty damn rewarding victory. I might even have talked RamzFanz into joining us for the Detroit game. WTG ROD! WTG RAMS!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sounds like you all had an awesome time (heat aside). I wish I could've been there. :D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is right before we went back into our seats from the rain delay. @Ramrasta and I were both convinced that we were going to run Gurley up the middle on the 3rd down from the 5 yard line. We were both very happy to see that we came out and went for the 1st down through the air though.

16550.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It was great meeting all of you guys and we are truly thankful for you welcoming us with open arms and dealing with my crazy kid lol. Johnny got to meet Gurley and alot of the players after the game. The sign that we made for his 3rd birthday actually worked and we got Tru and Keenum to come over as they were leaving the field. Tru gave Johnny one of his gloves that he wore during the game and Case gave us his hand towel and wrist band that he wore during the game. This was the best experience that we could ask for at his first Rams game. I will try and post some of the pictures we took.

Please post the pics...

It was great meeting you guys... I hope all of us adult crazy kids weren't too much for YOU GUYS to deal with. LOL

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Definitely a fantastic time. My son and his friends are not even Rams fans but had a blast just the same. Selassie and his crew sure know how to throw down a tailgate. Lobster tail and ribs (with Stu's fantastic dry rub to boot) fruit, chips and dip, Blue and yellow jello shots, cold cold beer on a brutally hot day went just perfect. I threw in some jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon and we had a spread. Great to meet more RODites and witness a pretty damn rewarding victory. I might even have talked RamzFanz into joining us for the Detroit game. WTG ROD! WTG RAMS!

Those poppers were so great Bo. I think I ate about 6 or 7 of them when we got back to the tailgate spot after the game. They tasted killer with my rum and coke victory cocktails.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
Standing for the National Anthem before the game.

Attachments

• 20160925_155839.jpg
    20160925_155839.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 167

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Great pics guys. I was so hoping we would win for you all, (Oh yeah, kind of for my own selfish reasons, too:whistle: )
But still :yay:

My buddy was trying to get me to go to the Whiner opening night game, but I could not. Man was I glad I was not at that debacle.:baghead: He had to drive home from that, and it took 3 1/2 hours to get back to the Sacramento area. That drive of shame must have sucked.

But back to you guys....:grouphug::cheers:

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
Took this pic from near our parking spot as we were walking to the ROD tailgate party (y)

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-25-01.52.30.jpg
    PicsArt_09-25-01.52.30.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 149