PREGAME On to the Crudinals....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
‘In general, I'm wary of the 2.5-point home favorite, the type of team that Vegas is almost begging the public to take. That's where this line is at publishing, despite Arizona's superior résumé and complete profile, including improved health. There is a certain logic to the Rams, a mostly veteran team, rounding into form this week. It's hard to sweep a division rival, and Los Angeles has the talent to put it all together down the stretch. Still, winning this game would take the best effort from Sean McVay's crew since the Week 3 win over Tampa. For the Cardinals, their average game should be good enough.’

The Ramowl

Starter
I haven't been looking forward to a game like this since the playoffs I think.
If we win, we come back in the race with great momentum, if we lose, we'll probably lose another 2-3 and end up 6th seed or something with no energy and fall to Tampa in an ugly game.

BIG STAKES, love it, I'm sure the players and coaches too.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
This is NOT a make or break game. I do think we need to play well however.

Realistically the division title is a long shot even if we do win. However we all know how hard it is to beat a team 3 times in a season, witness NO-TB just last season.

So I ABSOLUTELY want us to win this game; however if we play well and lose, and see these guys again in the playoffs I think its sets up really well.

These next 2 weeks are big, Seattle @ home may be an even bigger game; result wise at least.

That all said lets get win #9 on Monday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I haven't been looking forward to a game like this since the playoffs I think.
If we win, we come back in the race with great momentum, if we lose, we'll probably lose another 2-3 and end up 6th seed or something with no energy and fall to Tampa in an ugly game.

BIG STAKES, love it, I'm sure the players and coaches too.
Same. Such a huge game for us and it is prime time Monday night. There are more big ones ahead but this is the biggest due to the Cards being the measuring stick.

I will say I dislike hearing the Rams are having walkthrough practices when this should be a physical game where they must win in both trenches. But I also trust McVay understands what is at stake here. Usually his team wilts when they hit big games they need for playoff seeding. Hope that is not the case in this one, I really want to knock these fucks down a peg.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The 9ers turned the ball over 3 times and only ran it 11 times against the Cards.
Why are they so fucking bad against the Cards & Seahawks & good against the Rams?!??

Because Shanahan the douchebag always plays extra conservative against the Rams so they will not beat themselves. They'll run the ball and take short passes. In our game against them, I don't think Garapolo threw a pass longer than 10-12 yards the entire game.

And then our defense kept playing soft and off the ball so the whiners didn't have to deal with the pass rush. Jimmy G string just threw the ball to spots which were made easy when Kittle and Deebo Samuel get free releases and the DB is 5-6 yards off them.

Then we also played into their hands by turning the ball over twice. That's been Shanny's game plan for the last 3 years.

If we want to beat them we have to play a little smash mouth ball and don't worry about having to punt the ball away. We just can't turn it over. And yes, starting fast and scoring first would also help. I don't recall us having even had a lead at all in the last several games against them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Starting to get stoked for this one.

Mixed feelings being a Monday Night game. It will be a late one and hard to wind down.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah if we win this one it's gonna be a shit talkin all nighter. :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now that I think of it if we lose this one it'll be a shit talkin all nighter. At least for the vent thread. :bomb:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree their board is pretty grounded for a team that looks like they might be able to win it all this year. They have every reason to be confident Loyal you just want a reason to flip them the :bird:.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree their board is pretty grounded for a team that looks like they might be able to win it all this year. They have every reason to be confident Loyal you just want a reason to flip them the :bird:.
Hopefully we’re about to bitch slap some sense into them!