On to the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This seems like the kind of game we ought to be able to win on the road - which makes me worried that we won't.

Pretty much. Definitely reeks of the typical "Jeff Fisher led Rams team letdown game."

Bucs defense has issues on the back end. This is a good team for the offense to "get right" against in the passing game, and grow a bit. Both Tampa lines are good in the run game, and they have a legit offense that will test our secondary, so yeah clearly the offense needs to carry their weight this week. I have a lot of respect for Jameis, dude is a legit young QB who will kill a defense if he has time, so the defense needs to be in his face and they need to be disciplined.

Last week was a must-win for them due to their performance in SF. Now they have the opportunity to go up 2-1 before playing a very good Cards team, and need to take advantage. Otherwise they'll be in the same boat they were just in, needing a win against a superior team just to climb back to a .500 record.

IF they are a playoff team, they will win this game. So, yeah, I'm worried with this one.

A55VA6

Legend
Not trying to be negative here, but I feel like the Bucs is a 'trap game'.

We're riding high after a win over the Seahawks in LA, going on the road all the way across the country. This is the type of game the Rams often lose under Jeff Fisher.

I really hope the coaches come up with a great gameplan and our offense gets in the end zone this week because I know for sure, Jameis Winston WILL throw a TD, maybe 2 in this game. We gotta play well because we play on the road against the Cardinals right after..

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I don't think we've won a game after we beat Seattle. So this game does worry me especially being an away game.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
This game coming up at the BUCS Sunday is So FUTHER-MUCKING BUN-OF-A-SITCHING BIG, that I can't even express an opinion about it. I live right in the heart of where this battle is going to take place.

For me personally, this game is absolutely Astronomical !
LA.png
AT
TB.png

giphy.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
For me personally, this game is absolutely Astronomical !
LA.png
AT
TB.png

Tough venue for the Rams, Buccaneers come off two road games and quite frankly being 1-1 is most likely the best most Buc fans could ask for, I am sure when they looked at this game their fans counted this as a victory. Offense will need to score touchdowns in order for this one to be winnable.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Tough venue for the Rams, Buccaneers come off two road games and quite frankly being 1-1 is most likely the best most Buc fans could ask for, I am sure when they looked at this game their fans counted this as a victory. Offense will need to score touchdowns in order for this one to be winnable.

Yes sir, coach den... The very last Rams game I watched in person was at Tampa 10/24/2010 and the Bucs won 18-17 and I still haven't gotten over it. I left that stadium with a feeling I never want to experience again.

Fisher's Rams have won 4 straight vs the Bucs but as you stated, with them coming off 2 road games and this being their home opener anything can happen in this match-up.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Rams don't regularly get blown out.

Wish you were right but 5 of 9 losses last year were double digit losses. Week 2, then 10,12 and week 13 were all pretty embarrassing. In 2014 6 of 10 losses were by double digits. We lose bad way too often IMO. Over 50% of our losses are by double digits the last 2 years.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll be there... always am. My 1st Ram game in Tampon was the 79 NFC Championship game,,, and I don't believe I've missed them playing there since.

Seen some amazing games, and a few real stinkers. I hate the bucs... HATE them.

But I'll enjoy the game and everything that surrounds it while my Rams are in town. I've met a bunch of you in Tampon over the last several years. I can't wait to tailgate and hang with you guys again. Hopefully I'll have the pleasure of meeting some of you who I haven't met in person yet.

Hit me up about the tailgate if you're coming. I did post a thread in the Events Forum about it... but sometimes a PM is better.

See you guys Sunday. Don't forget... it's a 4:05 late start even though it's an East Coast game.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Man I just can't be as pessimistic as some of this stuff. The Rams this year are a better team than the last two years. Gurley is a better RB the Oline is better and Keenum is a better QB than they have had since Bradford was healthy. Every week is a potential loss but it is also a potential win.

I'm expecting a defense that gets even better this week and a couple of Gurley explosions to go into a win to get the bandwagon rolling!

GO RAMS!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
And the counter punch to that trend is Fisher's record vs the Bucs is 4-0 as Rams HC

W- 12/17/2015 at Rams 31-23

W- 09/14/2014 at Bucs 19-17

W- 12/22/2013 at Rams 23-13

W- 12/23/2012 at Bucs 28-13
I freaked the fuck out in 2014. After McDonald hit Evans I was screaming "TEN SECOND RUN OFF!! GAME OVER!!!!" And my mom and dad looked at me like I was insane.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
A victory all depends upon how well our offense does and how well Jameis Winston plays.

On the Off-Topic side of this post, I bet the NFL will upload the full game of the 2000 MNF Rams/Bucs match-up on to YouTube either tomorrow or Friday.

Usually the NFL will upload a specific historic game onto YouTube depending upon the who's playing who that week. (For example, last week they uploaded the 2015 Chiefs/Texans wildcard game and the 2012 Packers/Vikings week 17 game.)