On to the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We got blown out by one and we barely beat the other. And the one that blew us out is supposedly the "not very good" team. Our secondary has to create turnovers. But that's what I worry about. I still think we'll pull out a W in this one though.
" Have no fear, after all, we will have a Large Group of ROD Members their, AFTER they Drag themselves away from the @Selassie I Tailgate Party 2.0!!!!!"(y)(y):D:heh::snicker::shades::rockon::cheers::banana::mrburnsevil:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I rewatched our game against the Bucs from last year. We jumped ahead quick in that game. A couple really solid offensive drives to start the game and a few quick turnarounds from our defense.

We really struggled to run the ball against the Bucs last year. Gurley never had any nice holes to run through, we did get him going a couple times in the screen and passing game.

We never sacked Winston but we got a ton of pressure on him and hit him a lot. Almost every time there was pressure he was inaccurate with his throw.

The Bucs ran the ball really well against us. Martin gashed us all game long - he also took some big hits thanks to Rodney, Barron, and Mo. Simms was also able to come in late in the game and beat us with his speed and catching ability.

We really need to come in ready to play sound smart football. Fill our gaps on Defense and pressure Jameis. Mike Evans is going to make plays but we need to limit what his big plays result in - no TD's.

Our offense really needs to get Gurley rolling. This will probably be another game in which the team dares Case to beat them. He was able to accomplish that feat in Week 15 last year.

MauiRam

Rookie
I'm expecting Cooper back this week. And possibly even Spruce. We know Cooper is active if healthy, whether or Spruce would be remains to be seen. But I'll take the boost. We could use it.

INJURY REPORT
Myles Simmons

The Rams have six players on their injury report for Sunday, and at this point, none have been declared out.

“They’ll all make the trip,” Fisher said.

Safety Maurice Alexander (thigh), running back Benny Cunningham (knee), cornerback E.J. Gaines (thigh), cornerback Lamarcus Joyner (toe) are all listed as questionable.

Wide receiver Pharoh Cooper (shoulder) and wide receiver Nelson Spruce (knee) are all listed as doubtful.

All six players participated on a limited basis for both Wednesday and Friday’s sessions.

ROSTER MOVES FOR BOTH TEAMS

The Rams have promoted defensive back Isaiah Johnson from their practice squad. An undrafted rookie out of Georgia Tech, Johnson joined the Rams in the first week of September after the Lions waived him in reducing the roster to 53 players.

As a corresponding roster move, Los Angeles waived CB Steve Williams.

I am really bummed these guys haven't been able to play. Especially Nelson Spruce. Sadly it appears both will not play this week either ... BUMMER!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
BUCS WR Mike Evans (6-70-1 receiving on 17 targets) needs 15 yards receiving to pass Lawrence Downey for fifth most in franchise history.
Lol wut? Lawrence who? 15 more yards? Already?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I have some concerns over this game. More travel, another QB who can move and create with his feet, post-Seahawk letdown etc...but then again it's week 3 and maybe the Rams are ready to break training camp mode.