On to the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I freaked the freak out in 2014. After McDonald hit Evans I was screaming "TEN SECOND RUN OFF!! GAME OVER!!!!" And my mom and dad looked at me like I was insane.

That's funny...

A bunch of us ROD freaks were sitting together at that game and I was screaming the same thing about the run off. buc fans all around me were laughing at me until the ref made the announcement.

L
O
L

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wish you were right but 5 of 9 losses last year were double digit losses. Week 2, then 10,12 and week 13 were all pretty embarrassing. In 2014 6 of 10 losses were by double digits. We lose bad way too often IMO. Over 50% of our losses are by double digits the last 2 years.

True, but that's just football. Losing by 10-15 points is pretty normal. It sucks, but normal.

Not like 56-14, 48-17, 34-17, 42-14, 32-18, 38-10, etc. Those are just some of the games the Bucs have had lately. And that's with all these good players on their teams.

The Rams worst lost since 2012 was that year, 45-7 to the cheaters. Sure they got beaten large margin on occasion, but not as often as the Bucs have.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
True, but that's just football. Losing by 10-15 points is pretty normal. It sucks, but normal.

Not like 56-14, 48-17, 34-17, 42-14, 32-18, 38-10, etc. Those are just some of the games the Bucs have had lately. And that's with all these good players on their teams.

The Rams worst lost since 2012 was that year, 45-7 to the cheaters. Sure they got beaten large margin on occasion, but not as often as the Bucs have.

That's pretty bad. I guess I'm just a little sympathetic after last years stretch from week 10 to 13 and our opener this year lol

Q729

Legend
Another year, another game against the Bucs. How many years is it in a row now? 4 or 5? Anyways it will be father vs son again next Sunday.

Must be the nfl's favorite rivilary!!
For a while we played WAS every year like we were in the NFC East.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't get Tampa. For years now that have a bunch of good players on both sides of the ball and always get embarrassed.

Think it's hilarious they fired Lovie and got the same results yesterday. Yeah, blame the coach that'll fix it LOL.

Rams have owned Tampa in recent years, hopefully it continues.
I see no reason to think things will change in this game, the Rams will get a Win!!(y)(y);):D I Guarantee it!!:mrburnsevil:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Can you blame them? We still haven't scored a TD after 2 weeks. :whistle:

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think we match up well against the fbucs. I worry about our secondary facing a slinging QB.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A slinging QB that threw 4 picks last game
Id be very surprised if our secondary gets 4 picks. Id be surprised if they even get 2. I wonder what the Cards' gameplan was and what our gameplan will be.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Zona is just a damn good offense of which we are not even close to. They didn't even have to run effectively with Palmer going for 300 and 3 TDs.
The Bucs pass rush isn't very good IMO. The Cards did whatever they wanted to for most of the day, which is throw the football. The Cards matchup well vs these teams that like to get vertical on offense and lose patience with the run early. D. Martin had 7 carries. Sims had 9. The Cards are stout vs the run but you can run effectively on them if you don't give up on it just because your team is down 2 TD's. I see alot of non-division teams just play stupid football vs Arizona. They play right into their strengths.

Also, AZ will bury teams that aren't very physical up front defensively.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Woohoo!
I can't take the Wentz/Goff shit any more! I can't take it. I won't take it. For the love of God. Make it Stop.
Let's Bump this mother fucking thread back to the top.
I can't take the Wentz/Goff shit any more! I can't take it. I won't take it. For the love of God. Make it Stop.
Go Rams!
Kick some Tampon ASS!
Let's go!

We will dominate line of scrimmage on O and D.

Our secondary will destroy.
Our D-Line will feed.
Our O-Line will dictate.
Our Rushing game will explode.
Our passing game will be precise.
Our Punter will get the day off.
Our Kicker will break the longest FG record.
Our Special Teams will be special.
Our Coaching will be just right.
Our cheering will be rewarded.
Our beer will taste good.

Go Rams.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Woohoo!
I can't take the Wentz/Goff crap any more! I can't take it. I won't take it. For the love of God. Make it Stop.
Let's Bump this mother freaking thread back to the top.
I can't take the Wentz/Goff crap any more! I can't take it. I won't take it. For the love of God. Make it Stop.
Go Rams!
Kick some Tampon ASS!
Let's go!

Our D-Line will feed.
Our O-Line will dictate.

Go Rams.
Positive addendum

tbux

Rookie
I think it is an interesting matchup. Keys are simple IMO

On offense, we have to beat their weak secondary, esp since you have to think they are going to do what SF and Sea did and stack the box and dare us. This is the week we better do just that. Then get Gurley going and wear their azzz out.

On D- HAVE to get pressure and keep Jameis contained. We give him time to throw- we are in trouble. I would be blitzing a lot- their Oline is solid- not bad, not great but solid. No Martin means Sims in there and he is more of a threat out the backfield. Not great between the tackles. We will be in dime a lot I assume. Send the troops!!!! We get great pressure- I think we win this game. Only way we lose is if we give JW time to beat us.

Bruce2980

Starter
I don't think we match up well against the fbucs. I worry about our secondary facing a slinging QB.
Trumaine Johnson said he can't wait, he's looking forward to making some big plays against a QB that has no problem throwing into double coverage. EJ Gaines may also be ready for this game?
View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Trumaine-Johnson-Press-Conference---920/1fc56735-e7e9-470f-a360-f5ebdafba2bf

View: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000603977/Rams-Trumaine-Johnson-intercepts-pass

Last edited:

Bruce2980

Starter
Woohoo!
Let's Bump this mother freaking thread back to the top.
Go Rams!
Kick some Tampon ASS!
Let's go!

Our D-Line will feed.
Our O-Line will dictate.

Go Rams.
I like it but I think our punter will get blisters on his ass from watching the game from the bench cause he won't be needed for punting.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trumaine Johnson said he can't wait, he's looking forward to making some big plays against a QB that has no problem throwing into double coverage. EJ Gaines may also be ready for this game?
View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Trumaine-Johnson-Press-Conference---920/1fc56735-e7e9-470f-a360-f5ebdafba2bf

Haha yeah very excited to hear that he is pumped. I hope he gets an interception. The most important piece right now is EJ/Troy Hill. Hope we can limit the big plays.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I like it but I think our punter will get blisters on his ass from watching the game from the bench cause he won't be needed for punting.
You may have a point.
I've updated my vision.
I'm seeing either one 98.2 yard punt from Hekker breaking the previous record
or could it be a fake punt by Hekker that goes for a 98.2 yard touchdown pass.........
98.2...I'm definitely seeing 98.2. hell, that could be the game day temperature too. crap. the vision is gone.
translate as you wish.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Think about it " We just played two Teams that know us Really, Really well! The Buc's aren't very good! They tend to turn the Ball over a Lot!!