Older than dirt or still wet behind the ears???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What decade is your earliest Rams memory?

• 2010s still figuring out the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2000s know the difference between offense and defense

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • 1990s I was there when we rallied around Kurt

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • 1980s I know John Robinson

• 1970s McCutcheon was a bad ass

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • 1960’s yeah I’m old but we did some things

• 1950’s and before. Older than dirt and we earned it!!

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can understand why the 90s weren't the best, but it just made the Super Bowl all that sweeter, right? I'd rather win it all than get close; I know that from the Blues.

25 consecutive years in the playoffs. No Stanley Cups. First three years in the league made it to the Championship. Didn't win one. Years spent under shit ownership. Years spent in futility, selling off every player worth a damn for nothing.

Not until 2019. You old-timers probably felt a weight lifted off of your chest when the Rams won it all. I know I did with the Blues. That's what 2021 - and beyond - will be like when we win it all...and keep winning Super Bowl after Super Bowl. I can't think of a group of fans aside from Rams fans who have suffered more, who deserve to celebrate a dynasty.
I've always been an Los Angeles Kings Hockey fan, since the Rogie Vachon days. Fast forward to the Kings getting the great one in a crazy trade and suddenly, we are going to win the big one. Nope, we couldn't even win a Stanley Cup with Wayne Gretzky. Then out of nowhere we you least expect it, the fricken Kings win 2 Stanley Cups in 3 years! OMG! The 2014 Championship was like some crazy underdog Disney movie that would have you crying in your popcorn. They were always behind, big time, left for dead, series after series and somehow clawed back, elimination game after elimination game and somehow ended up winning it all.

I must say, I was really happy for Blues fans when they won it all a few years ago as I could totally relate, being a Kings fan, all those/these years.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pat Haden?

i almost said WendellTyler but im thinking he was UCLA
Nope...Charles White. Star tailback at USC and had a good year or two with the Rams under Robinson in the 80's

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1998 for me.

But my Dad has been a Rams fan since the 1960s, and he passed it down to me, along with an intense hatred for the Niners. I was born in 86, spent two years rooting for the Packers because as a 10 year old, I couldn't understand why my Dad put himself through being a Rams fan (only memories are the 90s, so, I didn't realize that the Rams had recently been good).

But my Dad took us to some games in the mid 90s which chipped away at me being a Packers fan, and eventually I watched a game with him at a sports bar/cafe and got hooked in 1998.