Ogletree signs extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
42 is our hex number...Maybe we are going to be doing a lot of laying off next season...

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
C'mon peeps, we have to keep our young talent! A lot of complaining about the figures, but who would we replace him with if we didn't resign him? Consequently, it would be just another hole for Snead and co. to fill.

Plus, in the grand scheme of things, it'll look a lot cheaper once bigger names get their deals... Also gotta think too the steep Cali tax rate plays a part in all his deal.

In Demoff, I trust!!

Oh and PS, this ain't no TA situation; Ogeltree will actually earn his deal once he gets settled in the scheme, albeit inside or outside.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon peeps, we have to keep our young talent! A lot of complaining about the figures, but who would we replace him with if we didn't resign him? Consequently, it would be just another hole for Snead and co. to fill.

Plus, in the grand scheme of things, it'll look a lot cheaper once bigger names get their deals... Also gotta think too the steep Cali tax rate plays a part in all his deal.

In Demoff, I trust!!

Oh and PS, this ain't no TA situation; Ogeltree will actually earn his deal once he gets settled in the scheme, albeit inside or outside.
Several good ILB for a 3-4 are free agents next year and the draft class looks to be very good. Just hope it's not anywhere near where we're paying Barron.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
This is a solid player still finding his footing in the new defense. His talent is undeniable. He’s gotta wrap up on tackles better but overall I think he’s going to play quite well in Wade’s D.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Good for him, he deserves it. Maybe not that much, but I'm not paying him. Besides pay rates are going up, Stafford is the highest paid QB in the league but no one believes he's the best or should be paid as the best.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
This is a head-scratcher. Would've liked to have seen him perform better this year before he got paid, but I trust what Demoff, McVay and Phillips see in him.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's judge him after the season, he's learning a new system. Good players just don't forget how to play football. At the end of the season this may be a great deal.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm a fan of the extension. I really like Tree as a player and a leader.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
On the fence about this. Check back at end of the season.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Some measured responses...

The way Tree is talked about in the GD threads, I was looking for some exploding heads in here.

TexasRam

Legend
Bad move.

I hope I eat my words.

I’ve seen nothing but crap from Olgeltree this year except on Blitz’s and a few times in coverage.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
22338755_10156333467743484_6294669322758286825_o.jpg

Aye Aye Cap'n Alec.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Some measured responses...

The way Tree is talked about in the GD threads, I was looking for some exploding heads in here.

:headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion:

:burp: "found 'em."