Ogletree signs extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I like it , he always plays hard and is a leader. This extension shows the team is commitee to make him grow in Wades system.

Wonder how 99 feels about this ?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Call me surprised. Not sure I've seen enough in the past two years to warrant an extension.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Call me surprised. Not sure I've seen enough in the past two years to warrant an extension.

I thought he was pretty good at MLB last year. Struggling a bit more this year. And as I said in another thread, needs to learn to use his hands better to shed blocks. D'Marco Farr ... please give Alec the phone # of your martial arts coach.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I like it , he always plays hard and is a leader. This extension shows the team is commitee to make him grow in Wades system.

Wonder how 99 feels about this ?
Ogletree is in the last year of his original contract and Donald is not.

I am pretty sure they plan on paying Donald next year but I think that's why the front office was being so hard on him and what they were explaining to Donald's agent.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Do we even know the details of the deal?? I am fine with it. No way they extend him unless Wade is confident in him. Plenty of money for AD when the time comes.....

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
1st year in new defense.... might be better fit outside. I trust that Wade knows what to do with him going forward.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Ogletree has been good to us but so far this season he’s been trying to find his way in wades system. Last year it was a no brainer to extend him. Hopefully he gets more comfortable and steps up his game.

Ram65

Legend
I was wonder if the Rams might pass. He is no Luke August Kuechly although he is hurt and out. Like to see the deal. He has been better but not real physical at the line.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Guessing this means the Rams will move on from Quinn after the season. The cap hit for Quinn is 12 million, about 11 million saved with his release. Will be interesting to see the contract for Tree, how close he is to Barron, who is another potential cap casualty.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I bet it will be something near 4 years 42 million with 30 million guaranteed.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Per Rotoworld, 42 million w/30 million guaranteed. They don't mention their source, though.

Psycho_X

Legend
Uhhh, ok. I hope Wade Phillips signed off on that and has a plan or sees something the rest of us don't. Seems a bit pricey for a poor tackling linebacker.