Ogletree needs surgery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
IR designated for return means he has to be back by week 10.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
This is awful. :(

I thought JL55 had his best game in a long time today. He'll need to keep playing at that level. Huge hole at linebacker right now.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
shit. neither one of the other two can cover like Ogletree. got play more big Nickel with Barron but then be thin at DB

V3

Hall of Fame
crap. neither one of the other two can cover like Ogletree. got play more big Nickel with Barron but then be thin at DB
Barron will make his case to be re-signed at the end of the season(if they haven't already decided to re-sign him).

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Trying to stay positive after the win and not lose this high.

At least we have the bye week coming up, not to mention an easier schedule after it?

If there was any time to get injured it is probably now.

Huge loss.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm not trusting any reports until he gets to see experts on Monday.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This is fucking terrible news...Get well Tree...Man was flying around on the run today...damned friendly fire...

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I hope that this is not a season ender but it doesn't sound good! :cry:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gotta think Barron gets a lot of his responsibility. Probably Bates too vs obvious run formation packages, but gonna most likely mean more snaps for Barron.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
That sucks. I'd imagine Barron will be playing a lot of OLB the rest of the season.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
We'll probably deploy more 4-2-5 formations with Barron playing the hybrid LB/safety role as well as Laurinaitis and Ayers manned at the linebacker spots.