Ogletree needs surgery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn.. he was on pace to shatter the tackle record

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
wow, that blows big time. great win, but a big loss

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
That absolutely sucks.

Why is it every time one of our young players looks to have a breakout year they get a season ending injury? All those reps he's going to miss on top of being missing and injured could potentially stall his development. What a shame. He's been a freaking beast as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's why you don't listen to players.

This is a big loss. Ayers was completely out of place out there. I think I'd rather play Bates over him. He was killing us in coverage especially with his struggles getting lined up.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unbelievable. He was all over the field for us

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
That is a knife to the heart. Can we circle the wagons and can Coach Williams create some new packages with our new Free Agent LB Ayers will be asked to step up along with Hager,Lynch and the rest of this team. Both sides can and will get better. AO we will see you back in horns very,very soon and FRESH for the PLAYOFFS so study your ASS OFF ON GAME FILM BROTHER. GET BACK QUICK!!! NO MORE INJURIES!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
That is a blow for sure. Time to see what some of the other have. Bates came in and made a couple of tackles immediately.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ogletree is one of my favourite players. I hope he's back for the 2nd half of the season and playoffs.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
great win Rams, here's an injury to one of your best players.. enjoy!

fuckin football gods :mad:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Dang. Huge gigantic loss. He's been all over the field this year. An absolute beast. No one can 100% replace him. Big loss. :(

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like his attitude. Come back strong, my man.

V3

Hall of Fame
Didn't @Prime Time say he was going to erase all negative posts?...or does that only apply to that other thread?

SHIT! The light finally looked like it went on for him. He was everywhere on the field.