Official Rams vs. Chargers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Between the Barksdale penalty which ruined Britt's TD, the blocked field goal & the bogus penalty taking Austin's return back, ... the Rams should have this win if not for a second string QB.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Well the delusion of going 10-6 and playoffs is dead. It was nice for a moment.
I had the same delusion but even I knew it wasn't going to happen. When you let an opposing QB complete 187% of his passes all day long and NEED a fake punt to win a game, there isn't really much hope for the post season.

Smoke and mirrors only gets you so far.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher, get me Jameis fucking Winston. I don't care if he's a shitty person. I want to root for a winner. I cannot deal with losing year after year like this.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
I just don't understand the play there in that spot. Britt running a shallow cross underneath. I don't know man. When the field gets shortened inside the five it just seems like a tough spot to throw with all that congestion.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had the same delusion but even I knew it wasn't going to happen. When you let an opposing QB complete 187% of his passes all day long and NEED a fake punt to win a game, there isn't really much hope for the post season.

Smoke and mirrors only gets you so far.

Smoke and mirrors would have been unnecessary if Doochers and his crew didn't flag every single fucking play.

Athos

Legend
I don't care if Mariota comes from a fucking gimmick offense, I want a winner and a good person!

Build an option O and say fuck you to Hill. I don't fucking care anymore. Do something different.

V3

Hall of Fame
Between the Barksdale penalty which ruined Britt's TD, the blocked field goal & the bogus penalty taking Austin's return back, ... the Rams should have this win if not for a second string QB.
That penalty was on GRob. The announcer said it was Barksdale but it was on GRob who probably had his worst day yet.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't understand the play there in that spot. Britt running a shallow cross underneath. I don't know man. When the field gets shortened inside the five it just seems like a tough spot to throw with all that congestion.

Shallow crosses are great vs. man when they blitz. They're terrible when they don't. Shaun Hill needs to be smart enough to recognize that.

Memphis Ram

Legend
AHHHHHHH if Bradford was not a pussy and getting hurt all the time we would have a winning record. we have been in so many games out backup qbs make dumbass crap plays to lose us the game. yes the refs sucked today baaaaaaad but if we had bradford or a franchise qb in we would have lost 2 maybe 3 games so far.

You know the deal. No attacking fellow members. No name calling of Rams players or coaches.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Fisher, get me Jameis freaking Winston. I don't care if he's a crappy person. I want to root for a winner. I cannot deal with losing year after year like this.

Or Mariota and a new OC. If we are going to lose I want to see defenses try to adjust to the threats of Mariota and Tavon. Get some of those running plays dialed up that the Seahawks run with Wilson.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
You would think because Fisher is on the competition committee he'd get better calls. It's crazy how he gets shafted from really bad calls.

Until they can hold officials accountable, the bad calls are going to ruin the game. I think making penalties reviewable will be a small step in the right direction, but until then, we are fucked.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
My wish list for the offseason:

New OC
A decent QB
More O-Line
More LB

We're obviously gonna get a new QB soon so why not just go all the way and get a new OC?

Shawnbb158

Starter
my bad, i meant to say if we could stay healthy or have a franchise player at the position.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Oh and as far as reaction to this game.....

disgust_707676_1567263.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or Mariota and a new OC. If we are going to lose I want to see defenses try to adjust to the threats of Mariota and Tavon. Get some of those running plays dialed up that the Seahawks run with Wilson.

Jrry32 want Winston.

Status
Not open for further replies.