Official Rams vs. Chargers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Why do we insist on running it up the freaking gut 98% of the running plays? NOTHING outside of the tackles.... ever. Let Tre use some of that speed to bust out and make something happen.

Does this team lead the league in picks/funbles returned for TDs?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn't like the defensive game plan. I thought Walton returned to the Rams. Why give the Chargers all of that underneath stuff and play so far back that even every run had a chance for 8 yards? Didn't Williams remember that the Chargers have a good running OLine and one of the toughest veteran QBs in the league? It was obvious all game what Rivers was doing but the Rams had no answer for it.

Schottenheimer throwing on that last play was too risky for the circumstances. I wonder if Hill audibled out of a run?

If Hill had not locked onto Britt and just looked left he had Cunningham getting enough separation to score easily.

Goodell has mandated to all refs that Tavon is not allowed to score on punt returns.

Heartbreaker

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
You act as if SD would have taken the same approach on a final drive that they did when they were just trying to run time off the clock. Yes, our defense did a good job to get the ball back but SD was moving the ball up and down the field all day and the Rams weren't really getting to Rivers. Had they got the ball back with over a minute to go, I think they would have marched down the field yet again.

And the last time I heard, the ref's called 9 penalties on the Rams and 8 on the Chargers. They weren't picking and choosing to call back scoring plays and the only one I thought was bogus was the hold on the punt return but that didn't nullify a score. Just a long return. The Britt TD was a penalty. Sucks that it got called back but it wasn't a bogus call.
If they were marching the ball down field at will as you seem to think they would have put 50 on us.Our D stopped them a few times and unlike you I have confidence in our D and they would of held.It became very obvious to me early that the Refs were going to play a big part sadly I was right.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

kenny britt is a stud. how many tds has he been robbed now by bad qb play and undisciplined penalties by other players? 6?

This is a vent thread, I can say what I want right?

Then go fuck yourself Fox, I really don't want to watch a 3 and half hour infomercial on how the Rams are moving to LA and how awesome these douchbag "LA Rams" fans are (that's not Rams fans from LA of which there are a lot of good guys on here alone), how about you support the Rams and not your fucking self :jerkoff:.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Really think that the pass play was a terrible play call in the red zone and the OC needs to considered for retirement by the Rams! No trickery at all and the play was dumb! Corner jump play to Cook, Britt, Kendrick would have been good with a play action to Benny first! Done ranting!:(

RamzFanz

Damnit
I didn't like the defensive game plan. I thought Walton returned to the Rams. Why give the Chargers all of that underneath stuff and play so far back that even every run had a chance for 8 yards? Didn't Williams remember that the Chargers have a good running OLine and one of the toughest veteran QBs in the league? It was obvious all game what Rivers was doing but the Rams had no answer for it.

Schottenheimer throwing on that last play was too risky for the circumstances. I wonder if Hill audibled out of a run?

If Hill had not locked onto Britt and just looked left he had Cunningham getting enough separation to score easily.

Goodell has mandated to all refs that Tavon is not allowed to score on punt returns.

Heartbreaker

Hill didn't lock on. He clearly goes through progressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.