Official Rams vs. Chargers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You know the deal. No attacking fellow members. No name calling of Rams players or coaches.

Btw the next Rams player who gets a penalty on a punt or kickoff return that costs the team a win should be cut immediately like Ray Ray was.

29urtkk.jpg

Philly5

Rookie
Ugggh...drained after that one

All I can say is the bad calls are not a coincidence. Austin was gone and somebody calls that?

Hope we can sign Britt, because we got some weapons on Offense for the first time in years.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Well, a vet Qb should see that . . . just a bad play, but the crap call on the punt return, almost every long Austin PR has been called back in two years

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Really bad play call on that interception. Why we pass the ball there? Why do we get pass happy in this game?

Schotty gonna catch some well deserved hell.

lockdnram21

Legend
We have 3 legit receivers when Quick comes back. Bailey has arrived now we need a qb and some o lineman

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Ugggh...drained after that one

All I can say is the bad calls are not a coincidence. Austin was gone and somebody calls that?

Hope we can sign Britt, because we got some weapons on Offense for the first time in years.

I am starting to believe there is an anti-Rams bias by officials . . .justy too many crap calls in last three eyars

V3

Hall of Fame
And that's why I wanted to see what Davis could do earlier in the year. Most people already know what Hill is....nothing special. And no, the refs didn't cost us the game.

moklerman

Warner-phile
All I want for Christmas is a QB that doesn't suck lemons. Hill and Davis can both walk home. Not back to the Rams facility, just home.

If I'm lucky, Schottenheimer will get sucked out of the airlock on the flight home and never be heard from again.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tank the rest of this year and get a fucking QB. I'm tired of this shit show.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I understand going for the win and passing the ball at the end there but I was hoping they were going to run it every time there at the end. If they stop you at least you force them to use their timeouts and then you kick the fg. If they don't you get the td. Such an agonizing game to watch that's for sure. Those refs were garbage but those 10 points from the first half they didn't get came back to bite us.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
they say bad teams find a way to lose. truth be told, we aren't that good......................yet
be patient its coming

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At the goal line down by three HOW DO YOU MAKE THAT PASS IF ITS NOT A CLEAR OPEN RECEIVER. SETTLE THE DAMN FIELD GOAL

Status
Not open for further replies.