Official Rams vs. Chargers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Really bad play call on that interception. Why we pass the ball there? Why do we get pass happy in this game?

Schotty gonna catch some well deserved hell.
Absolutely no reason to pass it right there. You gotta force SD to burn it's timeouts. Not to mention the shaky pass protection being a huge risk and the horrible QB being...horrible.

Athos

Legend
Rams VS the Chargers + the Refs = Rams loss.

No.

Rams vs. Rams vs. Chargers + Refs = loss.

I don't care anymore.

Lose out and trade up for Mariota.......someway, somehow. Or make sure you can get Hundley.

Shit show indeed at QB. Fucking posers. God I miss Sam. He never made this shitheaded mistakes.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
and that last play call was the dumbest thing to call. Throwing darts right across the middle on the goal line? Just plain dumb. The Rams had plenty of time their and if anything wanted to drain some clock.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I am fed up with the mockery this product has become the refs ARE effecting the outcome of games and doing iit pretty bblatantly .

P. S can we please fix the mobile version and the double typing on Autocorrect please

moklerman

Warner-phile
We need a QB first. Where are we getting one of those?
I agree this team needs a QB but I don't think it would matter with the coaching staff that's in place. Schottenheimer is terrible and Fisher actually likes what he does so we can't even hope to replace him because Fisher would just put someone else in there to call "scared to lose" games on offense.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Really bad play call on that interception. Why we pass the ball there? Why do we get pass happy in this game?

Schotty gonna catch some well deserved hell.

I said "watch Hill throw an interception" and then they got 6 yards out. Then I said "good they can just run it in" and he threw an interception.

Not a fan of the call. It is what it is.

V3

Hall of Fame
Mother freaking shotenhiemer!! Run the freaking ball !!!! freak you!!!!! I hope they freaking fire your sorry freaking ass tomorrow!!!! You piece of crap you cost us the season I freaking hate you!!!!
He cost us the season? Really? I'm not a fan of him either but our season didn't end with that interception. Bradford going down was a bigger cause than that interception. Also, Schotty didn't force Hill to throw to a double teamed WR.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Penalties
Blocked Field Goal
Horrible offensive play calling
Questionable officiating

But none of that sucks as worse as that interception.
Fucking Hill. You're a veteran - you know better than that!

Congratulations San Diego; good game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Shaun Hill with 35 pass attempts
Mason/Cunningham with a combined 20 carries.

=Bad gameplan.

V3

Hall of Fame
I agree this team needs a QB but I don't think it would matter with the coaching staff that's in place. Schottenheimer is terrible and Fisher actually likes what he does so we can't even hope to replace him because Fisher would just put someone else in there to call "scared to lose" games on offense.
I won't argue that one. Not a fan of his, either, and I agree, I don't see Fisher getting rid of him. Very frustrating.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
You would think because Fisher is on the competition committee he'd get better calls. It's crazy how he gets shafted from really bad calls.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if hill and or davis are back next year does that give ram fans the reason to go on strike?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am fed up with the mockery this product has become the refs ARE effecting the outcome of games and doing iit pretty bblatantly .

P. S can we please fix the mobile version and the double typing on Autocorrect please

There is no mobile version of our site. Just a website supported by mobile browsers like most every site.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
One job. Don't turn the ball over. You do not pass there with your 3rd QB. You run that shit. Worst case, you kick and go to overtime. U get it, u win. U pass...Schotty....you fucking LOSE

TheBunk

Rookie
We just need a damn QB, and don't get cute either. Just draft the best one available in the 1st. Tired of this mess.

Memphis Ram

Legend
2 & 4 at the 4 yard line and the team throws the freaking football?

A supposed run first/strong defense team throws the freaking football?

The Chargers still had timeout(s) that needed to be burned and they throw the freaking football?

I've laid off Schottenheimer all season due to the QB situation,
but that was the EPITOME of STUPID.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.