Official Rams@Redskins Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrankenRam

Starter
Way too much talent on this team .......

I continue to be befuddled by statements like this when the prepoderence of the evidence suggests otherwise. Coaching can undoubtedly have a significant impact, but when push comes to shove, players have to execute.

Talent executes.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm really sick of Jared Cook. He just doesn't seem to come up big when it's needed. He has too many drops for my taste.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I am starting to lose hope in this team. Sure we have talent but they can't even get two games above .500. I'm sorry, but this is Fisher's 21st season and he's a .500 coach. Yet we are expecting him to make us a perennial playoff team? This far into his tenure with this team and they have consistently proven to be a .500 team, just like the coach.

But you have to trust the process.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here we go again. Jeff Fisher the well thought of coach who can't seem to get his team motivated for anything. 11 losing seasons out of 18 and people think this yahoo is a good coach. He's mediocre at best. Beat the Seahawks and fall flat against the pathetic Redskins. It's really difficult being a Rams fan.

This is your first post on our board?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'm really sick of Jared Cook. He just doesn't seem to come up big when it's needed. He has too many drops for my taste.
Yeah, but his blocking is so.....
Never mind!

Ozoneranger

Rookie
This guy was supposed to wave the magic wand and his D...with that vaunted front- has been gashed two weeks straight. Watching a supposedly top 5 D get manhandled at the LOS was really hard to watch. Williams had no answer to the Washington scheme.

I have never liked this guy. Ever. In that epic divisional playoff against the Niners a few years ago, he had the gumption to not cover Vernon Davis. All day long. Davis destroyed his D and caught the winning TD in that game. Williams chose to single the guy on the winning TD. The dumbass. The painful part is Davis hasn't sniffed a game like that since.

Williams is a fraud. Pittsburgh is gonna dissect his D next week.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Getting tired of these Fisher / ex-Titans players and coaches hanging onto jobs due to some weird loyalty.

Cook and Britt are built like Megatron, but can't combine to have even HALF of Megatrons #s. They are mentally weak and deserve a seat on the bench.

Poor game plan and lack of focus is on the coaching. Period. No adjustments and piss poor play led to a completely embarrassing showing.

I keep saying it, but Fisher reminds me of Phil Jackson. The way he is calm and collected. Speaks intelligently and acts like he's been there and done that. Except he hasn't been anywhere or done anything. Mediocre coach and he needs to hit the road if he can't turn this around. Same old same oldold... And it's sad they we have to keep lying to ourselves that it's gonna get better.

Big Willie

Starter
In response to the Williams is a fraud comment by Ozoneranger.

Wow! Not saying he's the next coming....but aren't we over reacting a bit? The NFL is about players making plays. The best play call can be negated by someone not performing their assignment. James Laurinitious are you listening?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This guy was supposed to wave the magic wand and his D...with that vaunted front- has been gashed two weeks straight. Watching a supposedly top 5 D get manhandled at the LOS was really hard to watch. Williams had no answer to the Washington scheme.

I have never liked this guy. Ever. In that epic divisional playoff against the Niners a few years ago, he had the gumption to not cover Vernon Davis. All day long. Davis destroyed his D and caught the winning TD in that game. Williams chose to single the guy on the winning TD. The dumbass. The painful part is Davis hasn't sniffed a game like that since.

Williams is a fraud. Pittsburgh is gonna dissect his D next week.
giphy.gif

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
My vent is a Rams forum supposedly full of Rams fans who cry like bytches before the game is even over. The other team scores a TD and the sky is falling, seasons over, we're over rated, etc.
Get a grip "fans".
Watch a whole game, try cheering for your team and be realistic about where the team is after a win or loss.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Jared Cook seems to be a microcosm of the entire team. Flatters you with the occasional huge game where he displays his freakish athleticism and talent - looks like a mini-Gronk - uncoverable. Then he has a game like today.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
In response to the Williams is a fraud comment by Ozoneranger.

Wow! Not saying he's the next coming....but aren't we over reacting a bit? The NFL is about players making plays. The best play call can be negated by someone not performing their assignment. James Laurinitious are you listening?

I'll let you do the math. Williams had no answer to the two headed, quick strike attack Washington employed. His D was dominated and steamrolled. Even the brain-dead Washington announcers (listened to the first half on Sirius) noticed.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I'll let you do the math. Williams had no answer to the two headed, quick strike attack Washington employed. His D was dominated and steamrolled. Even the brain-dead Washington announcers (listened to the first half on Sirius) noticed.

But he had an answer last week for Seattle, correct?

The entire team played flat. I just happen to think the offense deserves more of the blame than the defense.

Big Willie

Starter
The defense did well the last few games of 2014, including two shutouts. Was he terrible then? I get that you may not be a fan, but life and football are rarely black and white.

Athos

Legend
My vent is a Rams forum supposedly full of Rams fans who cry like bytches before the game is even over. The other team scores a TD and the sky is falling, seasons over, we're over rated, etc.
Get a grip "fans".
Watch a whole game, try cheering for your team and be realistic about where the team is after a win or loss.

Okay. You know what makes me chuckle? People with the balls that think they can determine the "fandom" level of irate fans who are just pissed and heated to see the same mistakes and errors in year 4 with seemingly no real improvement in sight.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Okay. You know what makes me chuckle? People with the balls that think they can determine the "fandom" level of irate fans who are just pissed and heated to see the same mistakes and errors in year 4 with seemingly no real improvement in sight.
I won't attack you - if my post offended you or made you feel like I was talking about you then that's on you.
What I will say since you chose to quote me is that you are one of those fans who was done watchin the Rams at the half last week because the game was over yet as soon as we got back into it poof you reappear.
My point is that vent all you want in this thread, that's what its for but quit cryin during the damn game sayin its over when it hasn't concluded.