Official Rams@Ravens Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
fuck this team.
I seriously don't enjoy football anymore.

That's the root problem. Regardless of who won this fuck-show competition between the two worst coached, heartless, gutless, most dip-shit teams in the league, I was going to have to once again examine how the fuck I spend my Sundays.

I do like football.

This piece of shit franchise has caused me much more grief than enjoyment.

I would love to watch football with my 7 year old son.
Give it up, or switch teams.

oh yeah. Fuck you Aaron Donald for breaking that kids arm. You had him stopped. You didn't have to pin the fucking arm and break it.

What to do?
4-6?
It's over.
I'm not spending an entire off-season waiting and believing that next year is when it all comes together.

Choose new team?
Or give up football?
Or take a long fucking break, and just go bandwagon if they're ever 3 games above .500?
I don't know the answer right now.

I feel bad for all of us.
Maybe we play Mannion and see what we got?
Our O-line will get him murdered.

Blow the thing up?
Fire Fisher today?
Wow. I've never hated this team in my life, but I do right now.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm done with Fisher. Even if we won that game, we would've lost the next few. Won't even get excited if we beat the Bengals next week, you know what to expect out of a Jeff Fisher team.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Our entire offense except Tavon and Gurley should be fired
Tavon can go to. Cost us plenty to lose the game today, muffed punt, dropped pass, can get open, running backwards when he does catch a punt.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
This could be a tough offseason for this team. Why would any free agent want to stay here to continue losing? We may be in a complete rebuild again this offseason.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We've been blaming poor quarterback play the past two years. At some point you gotta wonder why. Foles and Keenum are nothing special but why are they worse now than where they came from?

We've used 5 different quarterbacks since Bradford first went down. All were bad. The only constant is the coaching and the system. At some point you gotta wonder if any player can play in this system.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Season was over when we lost last week so I thought I wouldn't care very much, but I'm still pretty surly. I think my biggest hate right now is seeing other teams all over the league plug in rookies or replacements when injuries etc. and they hold their own, yet no player is allowed to be good when they first arrive here. Why are Gurley and Donald the crazy exceptions instead of the rule? I don't mean every player drafted should be future Hall of Fame level, I simply ask that a guy the Rams put in the game for the first time not look like they've never seen or heard of a football in their entire life, like a caveman grunting and poking at it utterly confused what they are supposed to do with it. "Block? Catch? Zok no understand..."

These asshats have played in Pop Warner, high school, college, and are now pros. Is it just that crazy hard of a concept to expect them to not totally suck ballz at a game they've played for more than a decade? How about just be decent? Hell I will take even "only slightly suck" at this point. Or here's an idea -- how about Keenum play remotely similar to like he played in Houston -- I don't even want improvement at this point, that's a laugh -- I'm just asking to not morph into 1,000 times more suck, as if he's never played before.

The excuses are done. The tired old refrain of "he needs time to develop" or "he's new in the system" can get shoved up the ass of whoever coined it. Rookies should be drafted and play decent. It's unfair to expect them to be instant pro bowlers, but not unfair to simply ask a #2 overall -- OVERALL -- pick not to completely suck ass. And of course screw the coaches that set these kids up to fail when they obviously don't have what it takes to do the job.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This season is burning me out. They showed promise early and injuries and coaching has killed it. I keep wondering if Gurley will be cursed with bad Olines like Steven Jackson was.

Then the QB play. Snead and Fisher have to find a quality QB at all costs. That position is the difference between winning and losing these close games.

Get a new OLine coach, a new OC, some receivers. So close yet so far. I am not expecting another win this year.

I am getting tired of watching this team. Sundays have lost there luster lately.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
There were stretches in this game that were laughably bad to watch.
Yes they started with the initial kickoff ad ended with the final whistle. I did like our commercial break sideline dancing though.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
IF IF IF you wanted to break fan support, keeping Jeff Fisher is surely one way to do it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We've been blaming poor quarterback play the past two years. At some point you gotta wonder why. Foles and Keenum are nothing special but why are they worse now than where they came from?

We've used 5 different quarterbacks since Bradford first went down. All were bad. The only constant is the coaching and the system. At some point you gotta wonder if any player can play in this system.

I didn't like the OL we chose in the draft although they've played ok at times.
GR has been a huge disappointment for being the #2 pick.
I don't think we have the right QB IMO but if we don't get the OL shored up I don't know any QB that will excel (unless they are a Wilson type) and Gurley won't realize his full potential.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I thought the same thing. Altjoigj you and I will both be pissed about the same time next week. Iess it's a 3pm game, haven't checked.
Yup. I'm going hunting. My dad got a good sized doe today and we have property we can hunt on. Rams only reason I don't go sometimes. But now it changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.