Official Rams@Ravens Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha, we can't even do that. This is a guaranteed 7-9 season again at best.
Then I'd be venting. We need o go 4-12 or 5-11, get goff, lynch, or treadwell and be on our way.

Irish

Starter
It's Foles fault! We will do better with Keenum!

It's Sam's fault! We will do better with Foles!

It's Hill's fault! We will do better with Sam!

It's Davis's fault! We will do better with Hill!

It's Hill's Fault! We will do better with Davis!

Fuck! Sam's hurt! Let's see what Hill can do!

Its Clemens's fault! We will do better with Sam!

Fuck! Sam's hurt! Let's see what Clemens can do!

At a certain point, it stops being the personnel and it starts being the coaches.

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
freak everyone.

-Can Fisher
-Can Cignetti
-Can the entire coaching staff.

Blow everything the freak up.

Go find a real freaking Left Tackle. Robinson, with all that "athleticism" plays as if he's skating on freaking ice and falling on his fat ass play after play.

Get a real freaking QB.
And a placekicker!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
opus-sigh1.jpg

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Congrats to Stan Kroenke though, can't see many people showing up for the Cardinals game after we lose to the Bengals, and at the end of the day isn't that the most important thing? Lining the pockets of that son of a bitch?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If we don't top Fisher's HIGH win total of 7 this year he'd be gone in my books.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There were stretches in this game that were laughably bad to watch.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Fuck this offense! They're so incompetent on that side of the ball. It's time to fire Fisher, and Cignetti. I was a big Fisher guy, but his players are always undisciplined and always look unprepared.

Fuck this team, I spend a lot of money on their merchandise, and this is the product they give to their fans?

How I wish I was a panthers fan right now.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So glad I didn't pay for game pass this year and decided to watch on redzone .. Grob for all his "upside" cannot do his job ... Get him outta there ... I'd take jakes long with his injury history over this dudes upside .. Hell I'd stick Chris long there over grob

Dahonz

UK Rams Fan
Name
Chris Jones
I cannot understand how in the last two drives we didn't at least see out an OT situation. Clock management was key and we royally screwed it up. The missed catches, lack of basic qb plays is one thing. An offensive coordinator who can't do the basics is the worst of the lot for me. Cignetti needs to go... Possibly shot.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
F it. Let Williams coach this team the rest of the year then give Gase as much money as he wants to come here next year as HC. I don't care if Williams runs a bounty program again. Don't give a shit about anything, just get rid of Fisher. I'm tired of his shit, and I'm tired of the same shit being said after every loss. He doesn't do anything to correct our deficiencies. We're just left to stagnate. It leads to us fans being put through these fucking heart attack games EVERY week.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
First off, I respect anyone that likes Fisher, Cignetti, etc.

But IMO 4 years in we are still the same sloppy, undisciplined team we were when he took over.
It's time to get a coach who can make adjustments and stop saying the same excuses week in and week out.
Every week we use something else. Injuries, this or that and we'll get it corrected. Well, we haven't corrected anything. We are wasting the talent we have and not fixing the areas that are major weaknesses.
Cignetti is ok at times but the guy goes from calling some amazing plays to running the same stuff over and over and is to predictable.
Ravens had injuries but they still found a way to get it done. No freaking way we should of just lost this game but bad teams do. And as much as it hurts to say it we are not as good as I hoped.

Don't get me wrong, I love the culture that Fisher has built but I don't care if they all hold hands in the showers and sing. I want a quality product and wins on the field.
We're not seeing either right now. At least not on both sides or with any consistency. At some point SOMEONE has to be accountable for that.
I usually don't get this pissed off over a game but 13-3 lead and we give it to them on a silver platter is just mind numbing. F me.

Last edited:

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
How do you draft the DROY one year, then a potential OROY the next, and remain worse than you were in previous years?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If anyone needs me, I'll be in the college / 2016 draft forum for the rest of the year.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coach Fish knows talent and that's great, but it's really feeling like Spags again with the post game loss interviews.
Blah blah blah, fix this and that.
When the game needs adjustments, my goodness, our coaches can't figure out how to do it.

mst1981

Rookie
If we don't top Fisher's HIGH win total of 7 this year he'd be gone in my books.

I can easily see us not getting 7 wins.

Bengals, Cardinals, Seahawks are all likely losses at the moment. Lions look to have turned a corner, Bucs can at least put up some points. Least we still have the niners left to play, but we look about as awful as anyone right now.

Welp, what a depressing season. That opening day win against the Hawks seems like a distant memory now.

A55VA6

Legend
No overreaction here - The offense is worse than the fucking Spags/Devaney era. Just awful. Our main weapons Tavon and Gurley fumbled andother than a few nice runs by Gurley, were ineffective. The defense looks average as fuck, and the coaching/playcalling was abysmal.

We looked like horse shit against the fucking BEARS... and now look like 2 piles of fucking horse shit against the 2-7 Ravens.... and we have the Bengals and Cardinals up next... that an easy 4-8 record and we still gotta travel to Seattle and SF. LMFAO 5-11 here we come!!!!!!!

…..

Legend
We knew we were bad offensively, so no one should be shocked.

We all know we just signed two street free agents for a depleted OL....so no one should be glaring at Keenum too much.

Still, despite all that, we coulda shoulda won.

The problem is that we had the lead and played Fisher ball and lost the game. We were up by 10 points. Another game we "should have" won gets lost by the outdated philosophies employed by Jeff Fisher.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just a terrible sporting day all round. Fucking atrocious in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.