Official Lions@Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
giphy.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Great team win....Like some have said, winning is a culture...So is losing.... I never HOPE for losses. I base it on how they play and either expect a loss or a win...We had been playing poorly so....

Watching Todd Gurley go up for his 1st TD...That guy wants to win..He wants it...so hoping these guys lose, would kill players like Gurley, Tavon, Donald, Tru....and a bunch of others out there...Playing their hearts out...and would bleed into next year. The worst thing for this team this year was the losing streak at the end of 2014....

So...celebrate Gurley...Donald...Tavon...even Cook...the O-Line...and Keenum...and Boras....Celebrate Tru (yes we need to keep Tru & Jenkins)....Celebrate the secondary for making some good tackles, Barron is a real beast....the rest of the front 7 meh...too many rushing yards....but some great performances.
Look at that guy Bradley Marquez.....boy....I'll take 3 more of those.

Winning is hard fellas....learning how to change a losing culture is harder...If we continue to lose, we'd probably have to get rid of 90% of the team....I get the high draft pick hype...I'm a Lakers fan....But if we want something...go get it....If not, draft wisely....Goff is probably not gonna be there...Lynch either...maybe thats a good thing....probably not. If the FO feels that's our player, they better go and get him....I'll hope for wins, but to me, you grade guys future on money games... The game at Seattle will tell you who needs to be here, and who needs to get the hell outta the Lou....
Interesting point on the Lakers. In basketball where you have 5 guys playing most of the game, I can almost see the mentality of losing for draft slotting. But not in a sport where it takes so many players playing like a team together. This team just needs to play. I'm ok with resting certain players or shutting some down but the players on the field should and do want to win every game.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
That was a nice win today.
Was also nice to see Rawls out for the season. Not quite a Russel Wilson injury, but I'll take what I can get.
GREAT job Gurley!

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yes. The draft is that important. No, I'd rather not watch them lose 9 in a row. But I'd also rather them win 10+ games. And that can't happen right now. There are limited ways of fixing that problem...and unfortunately, the draft is one of them.

It's a lose-lose situation.

I'd have to agree with @jrry32 --- What I think he's trying to say is that since we have a 1% chance of making wildcard this season, it is BECAUSE the Rams are his favorite team that he's looking to the future. Looking for ways to get better. And BECAUSE he's such a devout fan that drafting well and being able to pick better players than other teams is of utmost importance to come out of the cellar.

He hates seeing the Rams lose. I hate seeing the Rams lose. We've seen it too many times, for too many years. But dare I say that real fans want a change, and want playoffs, and super bowls? I think that's why he wouldn't be overly sad if we lose out. I understand that perfectly.

With that said, GREAT WIN TODAY RAMS!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
So does anyone know how many big plays Tavon Austin has had called back since he's been a Ram ?

I was going to post this in the vent thread , but the admins already locked that thread

89,469,123 officially per NFL.Com

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Just wanna praise Tavon Austin. Would have been his 2nd PR TD of the year.
I'm beating that drum to cut Chris Long to retain Johnson and Jenkins.

I'll pound on the drum right alongside you!

MountainRam

Rookie
This is a signature Fisher win. It's simple right? Line up and Run (#FisherBall): Gurely, Gurley, Gurley, Gurley, Tavon, Gurley, (if possible an INT return touchdown), Gurely, Gurley, Gurley, Gurley, Tavon, Gurley, Gurley..........

Sorry fellas. I know I should enjoy this win and all the good vibe Rams park is going to generate this week with out questioning their mantra. Just savior the fact that this mantra will work 5 out of 13 times.

Sorry to be negative. But I am beyond broken with this coaching staff. I didn't want to start a thread for this comment. So I am posting it here.

Last edited:

jap

Legend
Somebody correct but I've seen a couple people say they were happy Gurley got his 1,000 yards.
He had 835 yards to start the day and rushed for 140.
How is that 1,000?
that's 975..
Unless I missed something we get to watch him get it on Thursday night football.

I pointed that out earlier and even did the math for them. Some of our members need to stay after school for math camp.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yay we've moved further away from a high pick, a future franchise QB and long term success for the sake of a meaningless win, fantastic.
What a stupid fucking dipshit post.

I mean...really, is this what we've become here

Upon further review no,

Check that, HELL NO

Last edited:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sign me up as one of the many that would rather win then mortgage our future on the draft for the 11th consecutive year. We've been doing it way too long for me to even pretend I look forward to it anymore.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
OT but seen as we won anyone else think Matt Stafford's neck beard is not a strong look for him...
This is a signature Fisher win. It's simple right? Line up and Run (#FisherBall): Gurely, Gurley, Gurley, Gurley, Tavon, Gurley, (if possible an INT return touchdown), Gurely, Gurley, Gurley, Gurley, Tavon, Gurley, Gurley..........

Sorry fellas. I know I should enjoy this win and all the good vibe Rams park is going to generate this week with out questioning their mantra. Just savior the fact that this mantra will work 5 out of 13 times.

Sorry to be negative. But I am beyond broken with this coaching staff. I didn't want to start a thread for this comment. So I am posting it here.

It would work, and will work more often if you get competent QB play. The difference between Keenum and Foles is that Foles was literally losing games he was so bad. Keenums never going to be an all star but he can keep it competitive, play smart and move the chains.

Do I agree with the Fisherball formula? No. I think it falls down if you go down early in games because of a special teams miscue, an early pick six etc where you get two scores or more behind because of the lack d personnel, we'd find it really hard to come back from. I suppose you could argue we should never have a plan where we're down 14-0 but it happens and you've got to be able to make explosive plays in this league....

But, that said it is a formula that can get wins as long as the offense does just enough.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Sigh

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd have to agree with @jrry32 --- What I think he's trying to say is that since we have a 1% chance of making wildcard this season, it is BECAUSE the Rams are his favorite team that he's looking to the future. Looking for ways to get better. And BECAUSE he's such a devout fan that drafting well and being able to pick better players than other teams is of utmost importance to come out of the cellar.

He hates seeing the Rams lose. I hate seeing the Rams lose. We've seen it too many times, for too many years. But dare I say that real fans want a change, and want playoffs, and super bowls? I think that's why he wouldn't be overly sad if we lose out. I understand that perfectly.

With that said, GREAT WIN TODAY RAMS!
Gee. Thanks for explaining that to us. I'm sure most of us thought Jerry hated the Rams and only wanted to see them lose.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Stay classy dude.....
Me being a big time Rams fan for nearly FOUR decades, I currently hate the Seahawks. So I'm perfectly happy with anything that might happen the weakens the hawks. Would you be happy as all get up if they went back to the super bowl a 3rd straight year?

- Classy

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Gee. Thanks for explaining that to us. I'm sure most of us thought Jerry hated the Rams and only wanted to see them lose.

Gee. You're most welcome.
Hate seeing Jerry get hated on just because he has a different opinion than most about how the Rams can get better.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm just glad that we won. I'll take a win any day over a loss. I may care about getting a quarterback, and I still think that the season is done, but at least we showed up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Me being a big time Rams fan for nearly FOUR decades, I currently hate the Seahawks. So I'm perfectly happy with anything that might happen the weakens the hawks. Would you be happy as all get up if they went back to the super bowl a 3rd straight year?

- Classy

Hey, Mike Mitchell. I seem to remember you jumping up and down when you ruined Bradford's knee.

Seriously, man, don't be a Mike Mitchell. Only tools celebrate injuries.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Gee. You're most welcome.
Hate seeing Jerry get hated on just because he has a different opinion than most about how the Rams can get better.

You can't go around saying you want to win in the future and then shite all over a win we had today

WE WON!!!! PRESENT TENSE

Hey I'm all for stockpiling talent, but this team needs to learn how to win at some point in the future - why not today? What about all the so-called talent we've accumulated thus far? They showed up today!!!

GO RAMS