OAK/KC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
The second I turn it on, you see the hapless OAK WRs tripping each other up on a bunch set crossing pattern. So laughably bad.

Yea, I can't see why OAK would trade Carr. If that's how their WRs are playing (and through the motions it looked like) he's most certainly the least of their problems.

For all the Rams issues, thank god they aren't the Raiders. The Raiders don't have an exciting unit on their team imo. All soooo, soooo bad.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On that scoring drive.....wow

This is one of the first times I've seen Carr play. Dude has a rocket arm. If OAK was ever stupid enough to give him up, I'd trade a future 1st or 2nd this year and laugh all the way to the bank.

Dude has tools and doesn't take sacks.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
He's very Bradford-like as far as his situation goes. He has all the skills needed to succeed but is surrounded by, for the most part, a terrible team.

Athos

Legend
Horrifyingly bad. He doesn't even have a Steven Jackson to help him out. Their run game is frighteningly bad. And their WRs aren't that good either. Not much a TE threat as well.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
On that scoring drive.....wow

This is one of the first times I've seen Carr play. Dude has a rocket arm. If OAK was ever stupid enough to give him up, I'd trade a future 1st or 2nd this year and laugh all the way to the bank.

Dude has tools and doesn't take sacks.

Heck yeah, easy money on that trade.

Athos

Legend
Raiders have some purty cheerleaders too. :sneaky:

Murray takes it 90 yards for a TD. BAHAHAHAA!

Damn. I should have bet more on OAK.

Big Willie

Starter
They may look bad at times, but this is the NFL, so they have talent and can be dangerous. I would hate to be the team that gives them their first W.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Very nice defense by the black and silver so far.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
RB Murry going to locker room after the head on hit to the face mask which resulted in a fumble.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wow, Thomas sucks.

I thought he was the next CJ2K coming out. Just wow.

Big Willie

Starter
It's a shame the raiders have been bad for so long. Raidernation is crazy and their silver and black Uni's are tight! I would like to see them on the telly more often.

Athos

Legend
lmao.

Ray Ray Armstrong with another ST penalty. Dumb is as dumb does.

Athos

Legend
OAK D is legit so far. Nasty and mean.

Mack is a beast. I was wrong about that one.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Wonder if Ray Ray Armstrong has the NFL record now with most big dumb ST penalties for fewest NFL games played?

Also if that young big Raider RB Murray gets caught up in the concussion procedures.....Rams could catch a big break there next week.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I wonder when was the last time the raiders have led by two scores at the half.