OAK/KC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't categorize it as such. He had over 300 carries his last year at USF and is completely capable of carrying that kind of load. His first injury was a freak foot injury iirc and as we know in the NFL, all injuries are not created equal.

He's had some freak injuries, but he's not passed that breakout window where he can tear it up.

And the guy has breakaway speed, which for RBs today is increasingly rare. And Murray is a BIG back with that kind of speed...

Behind our OL? Ooof...

He tore his knee to shreds at UCF and had some other nagging injury issues. I was a huge Murray guy when he was a prospect but that was probably his biggest concern.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
HAHA HAHA!!! Chiefs are the joke of the NFL, not the 1-10 Raiders!!

Tuck called it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How the freak did we lose to the Queefs?
Only down 10-7 at halftime.

2nd half kickoff....BAM! Down 17-7
Lost three starters on the offensive line. Couldn't move the ball offensively. Lost field position battle.
Defense couldn't get off the field on 3rd down.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
the way we lost to the Chiefs is...unbelievable....It makes no sense....in other news...200k on the Raiders tonight....we should smash the Chargers...AFC West is a joke conference..

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
oak.jpg

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Do we need to worry about Oakland after San Diego now? They're coming off a momentum building win and have extra rest this week. At the very least, the game is not as much of a gimme as it was a week ago.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
the way we lost to the Chiefs is...unbelievable....It makes no sense....in other news...200k on the Raiders tonight....we should smash the Chargers...AFC West is a joke conference..
They did the same thing to the cheatriots.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Soooooo.....KC beats the chickens.......Raiders beat KC...
The chickens are worse than the Raiders.:whistle:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Great game, that almost penalty at the end killed me with lolz. Carr throws a damn bullet, eh? Good job, Oakland.

Oh yea, and JC was a beast... as usual.

ram007

Starter
Chiefs are 18-9 since last season. There is no shame in losing to a good team like KC.

Raiders winning is any given Sunday (or Thursday here i guess)

ram007

Starter
Rams should have got Derek Carr in this draft. He looks like a good pocket passer.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Do we need to worry about Oakland after San Diego now? They're coming off a momentum building win and have extra rest this week. At the very least, the game is not as much of a gimme as it was a week ago.

I never considered it a gimme game. Defensively, they are not as terrible as their record. If our defense can't contain that sad excuse of an offense though, we never deserved to win.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rams should have got Derek Carr in this draft. He looks like a good pocket passer.
I wanted us to take Mettenberger (sp?) but Carr looks like he would have worked too.

MrMotes

Starter
Raiders at home against a hated rival finally get a win, if anything that's good for us next week...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wanted us to take Mettenberger (sp?) but Carr looks like he would have worked too.

I have yet to see the big deal with either. Yes, they've showed promise but I still see the issues that I saw in college with both.

Carr has plenty of potential...but he's also a Carr.