OAK/KC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Fuck the Queefs, go Raiders.
Andy Reid is so fat, liberty bell isn't the only thing in Philly with a huge crack (oh wait, he's in KC)

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Wonder if Ray Ray Armstrong has the NFL record now with most big dumb ST penalties for fewest NFL games played?

Also if that young big Raider RB Murray gets caught up in the concussion procedures.....Rams could catch a big break there next week.

They track every other stat on Earth, might as well have something on this one...If Ray Ray isn't the leader, he's certainly in the hunt...Of course it cost him one gig so he might not want to go for the title...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
freak the Queefs, go Raiders.
Andy Reid is so fat, liberty bell isn't the only thing in Philly with a huge crack (oh wait, he's in KC)

The weather might help the Raiders hang on here...If they do, I hope this is just a any given Sunday moment and not a precursor of them actually starting to look like they belong in the NFL...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Murray looks like a piece they can build around. Raiders have some talent with him and Carr. Carr is the real deal IMO.

Defensively Mack is a cornerstone piece. I would have taken him over Donald in the draft, however if we were to redo that draft I'd prefer Donald who is also going to be a perennial pro bowler.

Oh and btw Rams will stuff Murray like a thanksgiving turkey, so not sweating him for next week even if he's healthy. Good back but the Rams have faced plenty of those this season.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
On that scoring drive.....wow

This is one of the first times I've seen Carr play. Dude has a rocket arm. If OAK was ever stupid enough to give him up, I'd trade a future 1st or 2nd this year and laugh all the way to the bank.

Dude has tools and doesn't take sacks.

At this point I'd trade a future first or a second and every QB on the Rams roster for Carr and still feel like we got a steal.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd trade this year's 1st for him without looking back. He's better than any QB coming out this coming draft and probably the next draft after that.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'd trade this year's 1st for him without looking back. He's better than any QB coming out this coming draft and probably the next draft after that.
...and throw in zac stacy and we got a deal (speaking on their behalf). Not that I don't like him but we might as well get an asset we will use instead.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Wheels are about to come off for Oak. Lets see if they can stem the slide this week.
Really want them to go winless.

Carr looks better tonight than he has the last few weeks, I'm not sold on him being top 10 QB but he can play for a long time. Thing is will he get his brains beat out behind that line before he can reach his potential.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thing is will he get his brains beat out behind that line before he can reach his potential.

Hence why the Rams should save his life before it ends. :sneaky:

Love to see what he could do with a competent o-line, a run game, and legitimate WRs, of which the Rams can actually boast. Love to see what he could do with a TE like Cook.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Hence why the Rams should save his life before it ends. :sneaky:

Love to see what he could do with a competent o-line, a run game, and legitimate WRs, of which the Rams can actually boast. Love to see what he could do with a TE like Cook.
Yeah be great.
Rams could of had him.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Yeah but I'd rather have Donald. This guy is on pace for Canton at the rate he's going.

Wow, saying Charles is an amazing player is an understatement .
Thats the thing about admiring other players, hindsight is 20-20. It wouldn't have cost that much to trade up to get him.
Though I'm not convinced he was worth it, or will be.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I POUNDED the table for Latavius Murray over Zac Stacy... He's from my neck of the woods... guys a prodigy. All he needs is a chance and he's good enough to be a franchise back.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I POUNDED the table for Latavius Murray over Zac Stacy... He's from my neck of the woods... guys a prodigy. All he needs is a chance and he's good enough to be a franchise back.

Murray has quite an injury history, though.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I wouldn't categorize it as such. He had over 300 carries his last year at USF and is completely capable of carrying that kind of load. His first injury was a freak foot injury iirc and as we know in the NFL, all injuries are not created equal.

He's had some freak injuries, but he's not passed that breakout window where he can tear it up.

And the guy has breakaway speed, which for RBs today is increasingly rare. And Murray is a BIG back with that kind of speed...

Behind our OL? Ooof...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Even worse news... It wasn't just a loss, it was a bloodletting...They sure didn't look very good tonight...Welcome to today's NFL...