NRR: Browns could bench Johnny Manziel for Christmas Eve partying video/Goes AWOL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
If we pick him up I may have to turn in my fan card. I would hate cheering for that guy. He has been given chance after chance to be a starter, and he has self destructed. Stay far far away.

DenverRam

Starter
What a piece of crap. I can't believe you guys want this bum.

If you want out, act like a professional. Don't act like a spoiled brat. But that's what he is. Keep this guy away from this team. He can go be a Cowboys and hang out with his old Texas crew. I'm sure that'll do him good. He's a loser.
he is young and talented. I tend to give immature people a break, until they hit a certain age.

DenverRam

Starter
Especially when they play for an organization that is so messed up on so many levels.

I would be just as miserable at his age there.

FRO

Legend
he is young. I tend to give immature people a break, until they hit a certain age.
It's not like this is a one time thing though. This is two years in a row he has been a no show for injury treatment. He has consistently been getting into trouble. He has blown multiple chances. For me he would have to prove to me over a course of a year or two that he is truly changed and serious before I put him on my team.

DenverRam

Starter
Vince young got kicked out of league after like his 7th year.

And he walked off the field leaving his team. Just remember that

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

And I would have booted him that day. The QB is supposed to be the guy the other players look to for leadership and to set an example.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9271/johnny-manziel
ESPN Cleveland's Bruce Hooley was told by colleague Tony Grossi that Johnny Manziel showed up to the Browns' facility "disheveled and inebriated" earlier in the week.

Grossi didn't report it at the time, so this has been passed by word of mouth, but it wouldn't be out of character for Manziel. The 23-year-old quarterback has long been a partier and drinker, which is fine, but when it starts interfering with work it becomes a problem. And that's what's been happening with Manziel. He was later spotted in Vegas over the weekend, and went AWOL from the team on Sunday morning by not showing up for a 9 AM meeting with the team medic. Sunday morning meetings are standard for all players with concussions, and Manziel suffered one last week and entered the league's protocol Wednesday. It's becoming clear that Manziel isn't long for Cleveland and may be working himself out of the NFL altogether.

iced

Manziel would have to make an epic turnaround for any team to consider signing him. I'm sure he may convince someone down the line, but alcohol addiction and NFL players don't seem to mix well - and with it being at the QB position, I doubt many teams will put up with it for long.Can't see any coaching staff being okay with this, especially with a stronger emphasis on character these days.

I doubt he makes it two more years in the league. His career is spiraling down quicker than Josh Freeman's

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
He sure is doing his part to make sure he will be available this offseason.

But it is getting harder and harder to defend this kid.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt he makes it two more years in the league. His career is spiraling down quicker than Josh Freeman's
And yet there was Josh Freeman yesterday, on the field, leading the Colts to victory....

iced

And yet there was Josh Freeman yesterday, on the field, leading the Colts to victory....

didn't even make it to half time before being benched, after being signed this weekend after a litany of injuries to the colts qb position

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
didn't even make it to half time before being benched, after being signed this weekend after a litany of injuries to the colts qb position
Well, not true but not the point. Both guys were signed off the street, Freeman was handling the game plan, Lindley only practiced the 2 minute drill. But in any event, it backs up your ultimate point. Freeman was the toast of Tampa, threw for 4,000 yards and then was gone.

iced

Well, not true but not the point. Both guys were signed off the street, Freeman was handling the game plan, Lindley only practiced the 2 minute drill. But in any event, it backs up your ultimate point. Freeman was the toast of Tampa, threw for 4,000 yards and then was gone.

Yep - and didn't even have character issues.. manziel is on the Aldon Smith path right now

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep - and didn't even have character issues.. manziel is on the Aldon Smith path right now
Josh Freeman? Oh yeah he did. Locker room cancer. Maybe not a drunk like Manziel but an equal a-hole....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Josh Freeman? Oh yeah he did. Locker room cancer. Maybe not a drunk like Manziel but an equal a-hole....

Oh yeah. Fought with coaches, missed team meetings, and loved putting his checks up his nose.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Are we going to set the behavior bar at Vince Young? If we find a clown slightly better and more serious minded he must be good.

Yeah. Let's sign up for that.