NRR: Browns could bench Johnny Manziel for Christmas Eve partying video/Goes AWOL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He would be our starting QB and we would be a butt load better for it.

What these guys do in their off time is their business. I don't know where the Browns get off trying to dictate this kids personal life. We can all sit here from our respective moral high ground and judge him all we want - but we don't know what he is or isn't.

Judge him on the field - that's fine - but let's all give it a rest with the labels. I'm sure he wasn't the only QB who tipped a bottle or two on Christmas Eve.

I can judge him any way I want. And he sucks as a player and a human right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Talent wise they are. Wilson puts in the work. Manziel doesn't. That's where they differ. Both are incredibly elusive. The arm talent is similar. Manziel could be a capable NFL QB, but he is too busy partying.

Wilson has a stronger arm, far better mechanics, and is a more intelligent player.

DenverRam

Starter
fuck cleveland are you kidding me?

I would be sniffing coke in front of the coach to get out of there.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
@12intheBox J. Manziel 13 32 136 0... his last game, a loss. Not good, and was specifically asked not to be caught doing these things in public, to which he agreed.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He would be our starting QB and we would be a butt load better for it.

What these guys do in their off time is their business. I don't know where the Browns get off trying to dictate this kids personal life. We can all sit here from our respective moral high ground and judge him all we want - but we don't know what he is or isn't.

Judge him on the field - that's fine - but let's all give it a rest with the labels. I'm sure he wasn't the only QB who tipped a bottle or two on Christmas Eve.

During the season, it's the team's business. Especially what the QB is doing. Especially when that QB comes out and plays like shit in the game that week.

And then let's add in the little nugget that QB went to rehab and has repeatedly promised to stop partying.

Yet, there are still people making excuses.

ViennaMax

Rookie
srsly? he is having a drink on christmas like probably everyone of us - stupid media making that a story because of people like to reed about him...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
name one weapon on the cleveland browns without googling it
They have a pretty darn good offensive line.

Crowell, Duke Johnson Jr. Travis Benjamin..

Oh, and one of the best TE's in Greg Barnidge.

Will that do?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
name one weapon on the cleveland browns without googling it

Well, there's two guys named Gary Barnidge and Travis Benjamin who were having good years with Josh McCown...who has outplayed Johnny Manziel.

DenverRam

Starter
If i were to say Lions, you shout Megatron immediatly, Falcons Julio Jones, Dallas Dez.

You do have to wait a cpl mins to find out who plays for Cleveland again :)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If i were to say Lions, you shout Megatron immediatly, Falcons Julio Jones, Dallas Dez.

You do have to wait a cpl mins to find out who plays for Cleveland again :)
Took me less than 1 minute.:fighting:

Collectively, they have more talent than us on offense.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
During the season, it's the team's business. Especially what the QB is doing. Especially when that QB comes out and plays like crap in the game that week.

And then let's add in the little nugget that QB went to rehab and has repeatedly promised to stop partying.

Yet, there are still people making excuses.

The CBA is big into limiting what coaches can and can't do. When they are in the building, they are the teams. When they aren't, they aren't.

Remember the big habaloo over Romo going to some island with Jessica Simpson?

I wouldn't be surprised to see a grievance filed on Manziel's behalf if he is benched. But I said that last time too - and none was filed - so maybe I'm just full of it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The CBA is big into limiting what coaches can and can't do. When they are in the building, they are the teams. When they aren't, they aren't.

Remember the big habaloo over Romo going to some island with Jessica Simpson?

I wouldn't be surprised to see a grievance filed on Manziel's behalf if he is benched. But I said that last time too - and none was filed - so maybe I'm just full of it.

I don't care if they suspend him. We're not talking about what the Browns will do. We're talking about Manziel as a player. I care about what my QB does outside of the building.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I don't care if they suspend him. We're not talking about what the Browns will do. We're talking about Manziel as a player. I care about what my QB does outside of the building.

And I care about what he does on the field - and frankly, not much else.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

how come this fuckface always has his ugly mug in videos while the rest of good qbs in the nfl don't? he's either fucking stupid or he doesn't give a fuck. he's a nimrod pure and simple. wouldn't want him anywhere near the rams.