OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw that hit Cooper took. I cringed like I was getting hit.
I was watching here in Colorado. It was nasty but clean IMO. The QB hit was a penalty, even though the group I was watching the game with cried when the flag came out. The guy launched himself at the QB, wether or not he hit his head was trivial at that moment. Plus the bloody lip and concussion say the flag is the least of the defenders worry today. I'm sure he'll get a hefty fine for his hit.

Psycho_X

Legend
I was watching here in Colorado. It was nasty but clean IMO. The QB hit was a penalty, even though the group I was watching the game with cried when the flag came out. The guy launched himself at the QB, wether or not he hit his head was trivial at that moment. Plus the bloody lip and concussion say the flag is the least of the defenders worry today. I'm sure he'll get a hefty fine for his hit.
It's interesting that the Broncos have had a lot of defensive players get flagged, fined, and suspended for dirty type hits this season. I don't think it's a coincidence that Asshole Face is the head coach.

Also, "good news"

View: https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1729244433244418223?s=20

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's interesting that the Broncos have had a lot of defensive players get flagged, fined, and suspended for dirty type hits this season. I don't think it's a coincidence that Asshole Face is the head coach.

Also, "good news"

View: https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1729244433244418223?s=20

Roger Goodell....

Steve Martin Idk GIF