OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I banged my toe against the couch a couple days ago. Still hurts a little. Nevermind.

Tano

Legend
Don’t forget to tweet out that my big toe is also not happy with my current union contract
mp,504x516,gloss,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

WestCoastRam

Legend
Let's remember, if all we do is regress to the mean in injuries... we'll be far more healthy than we were last year but not as health as we were in our 2019-2022 run.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Who do you think is at fault?

I am thinking the boat from what I see but we do not see what happened before the incident to really give a good guess.
It was most likely the jet skier. They are always getting close to bigger boats to jump the wakes.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Who do you think is at fault?

I am thinking the boat from what I see but we do not see what happened before the incident to really give a good guess.

They are both at fault, but the jet ski is more at fault than the boat.

That Inlet is an extremely dangerous one. That's the reason this person has made a business/social media account out of filming the traffic in it. So many things are scary/dangerous about this Inlet that it would take me hours to type. Just know that it is treacherous.

Those jet skis are camping out in the channel of the Inlet trying to jump boat wakes. That is complete stupidity and a death wish. The boats coming through that very narrow Inlet must give their engines plenty of throttle just to make it through the insane current. You can't fuck it up or your ass and boat are going to be grinding on the rocks. During several times of the day and night it is damn near impossible to turn a boat around in that Inlet. It is not a place for joy riding or jumping wakes. There's miles of beach on either side of the inlet for that.