OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No stopping the Rams now…………from getting to 7-10.
Part of me hopes we don't win another game just so I can sit back and enjoy the endless stream of vent threads and pissing and moaning. But the rest of me thinks this is still a decent team and should be better than 7-10 but wouldn't be terribly disappointed in a rebuild/retool year if we were a 7 win team.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
High pick would be nice. It will be painful to get there but we are probably best served by picking earlier. No way we end up with a guy like Avila round 2 last year picking late.

Seems like selecting top ten-ish gives you two much higher quality additions because that early round 2 talent feels like it always drops off thereafter.

Tano

Legend
Part of me hopes we don't win another game just so I can sit back and enjoy the endless stream of vent threads and pissing and moaning. But the rest of me thinks this is still a decent team and should be better than 7-10 but wouldn't be terribly disappointed in a rebuild/retool year if we were a 7 win team.
I said before the season started that I would not get mad at how poorly the Rams will probably play this year.

I kind of expected them to be 3-6 at this point. However, I knew we were in deep doodoo if Stafford got hurt and we had to go with Rypien. What I saw in the preseason is exactly what I expected him to do in the Green Bay game. He was absolutely horrible.

We will see how the rest of this season will go with hopefully a healed up Stafford and now Wentz as the back-up.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Hey honey we gotta leave Cancun, those bastards activated me."
~ Hunter Long

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Just heard on Sirrius this morning, Deshawn Watson has a broken bone in his shoulder. Season ending IR. Immediate surgery. Has the Cleveland game become more "winnable" now? Beat Seattle. Beat Cleveland. Win the other games they should win (NYG, Washington, Arizona, N. Orleans) and it could be a 9-8 season.

From ESPN:
"Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will not play again in 2023 after an MRI showed he needs to undergo shoulder surgery, the team announced Wednesday.

Watson underwent testing after he was injured during Sunday's win over the Baltimore Ravens. Along with a displaced fracture in his right shoulder, Watson also was diagnosed with a left high ankle sprain.

The Browns said Watson is expected to recover fully for the 2024 season.

After joining the Browns via trade and signing a record-breaking guaranteed deal in March 2022, Watson will have played in just 12 games over two seasons due to his suspension to start the 2022 season and multiple injuries this year."

On another note, the return on that guaranteed money, not looking so good, is it?

Psycho_X

Legend
Just heard on Sirrius this morning, Deshawn Watson has a broken bone in his shoulder. Season ending IR. Immediate surgery. Has the Cleveland game become more "winnable" now? Beat Seattle. Beat Cleveland. Win the other games they should win (NYG, Washington, Arizona, N. Orleans) and it could be a 9-8 season.

From ESPN:
"Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will not play again in 2023 after an MRI showed he needs to undergo shoulder surgery, the team announced Wednesday.

Watson underwent testing after he was injured during Sunday's win over the Baltimore Ravens. Along with a displaced fracture in his right shoulder, Watson also was diagnosed with a left high ankle sprain.

The Browns said Watson is expected to recover fully for the 2024 season.

After joining the Browns via trade and signing a record-breaking guaranteed deal in March 2022, Watson will have played in just 12 games over two seasons due to his suspension to start the 2022 season and multiple injuries this year."

On another note, the return on that guaranteed money, not looking so good, is it?
Wow, karma striking again? What a terrible, terrible trade.

As far as our game against them, I don't think it changes much. Their defense is really good and our main problem. Their offense has struggled to get off the ground most weeks even with Watson. Cover the shit out of Amari Cooper and you eliminate most of their ability.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Watson has been bad, I don't think this affects the chances. They beat SF with Walker, their defense and run game could get them the W.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, karma striking again? What a terrible, terrible trade.

As far as our game against them, I don't think it changes much. Their defense is really good and our main problem. Their offense has struggled to get off the ground most weeks even with Watson. Cover the shit out of Amari Cooper and you eliminate most of their ability.
The way the offense has been trending not sure we have much success against them.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
As far as our game against them, I don't think it changes much. Their defense is really good and our main problem.
Yeah, if our offense doesn't wake up we'd have trouble beating Purdue. If it does wake up?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Watson also was diagnosed with a left high ankle sprain

Good luck in your recovery, Deshawn.

injured cast GIF by Cuco