NFL Attendance articles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

It'll happen because it's a hotly debated topic with a lot of emotion surrounding it (in many cases because of a lack of real understanding) and someone will get a beer poured on them and then some drunks will fight about it.

It's just a matter of time LOL.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Like most of us, the NFL has always been a big part of my life. Something to look forward to on Sunday and talk about during the week.

Now, greedy owners, $20M/year commissioners, league fighting players over head trauma, players kneeling for our national anthem, incompetent players union, moving the draft out.

It's just not that special (to me) anymore.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
I would suggest the NFL fix the product on the field first. Get the refs off the tv, reduce their trigger happy flags, stop nerfing defenses.
No kidding, all the delays in reviewing plays absolutely sucks the life out of the game--especially at the end of a close game.

Just have someone qualified review it upstairs and tell the onfield refs what the call is. Shouldn't take more the 20-30 seconds.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Another Thursday Nite disaster. Seats went empty after the 1st qtr, I bet viewers tuned out too. NFL is unraveling before our eyes. So many things happening at once, none of them attracting viewers. Quite the opposite.

The most glaring, the crappy play and horrible officiating on the field.

NFL front office better start getting a clue and do something to improve their product and rule changes are not the answer.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Another Thursday Nite disaster. Seats went empty after the 1st qtr, I bet viewers tuned out too. NFL is unraveling before our eyes. So many things happening at once, none of them attracting viewers. Quite the opposite.

The most glaring, the crappy play and horrible officiating on the field.

NFL front office better start getting a clue and do something to improve their product and rule changes are not the answer.
Well there was that lightning storm that helped clear the crowd