New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fancents86

Starter
Let's just say for arguments sake that the league votes for the Rams to stay, but Stan moves anyway, does the city of STL have any legal right to sue Stan?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is embarrassing for the NFL.

So... This is the process?

Okay.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Let's just say for arguments sake that the league votes for the Rams to stay, but Stan moves anyway, does the city of STL have any legal right to sue Stan?
Is that even possible? If the owners say no, then it's a no...that's how I understand it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This stays open so long as it stays civil.

One of the mods may merge. They have that power over me too.

FRO

Legend
Too bad he doesn't care about the on field product at all. All about making that money.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Too bad he doesn't care about the on field product at all. All about making that money.

Or it's part of the process.

I get the emotional angle. I do. But this whole process is just that. Look at Oakland for no further proof.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With every post, I expect a bomb..Good job guys keeping it civil...and yes, RamStalk is shut and it's no coincidence to me..lol.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
With every post, I expect a bomb..Good job guys keeping it civil...and yes, RamStalk is shut and it's no coincidence to me..lol.
I noticed that too and i'm sure it's because there was a huge trollfest going on. Dunno why beacause this news was totally expected.

Mick

Pro Bowler
As was stated earlier in here ....Rams fan first....I'll watch em play anywhere. It's more a curiosity for me, being up here in Seahawks land....and yes, the sweep did wonders for my popularity at work ;)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm just hoping if the Rams do move, that this forum remains alive & strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.