New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I noticed that too and i'm sure it's because there was a huge trollfest going on. Dunno why beacause this news was totally expected.

Well, it was coming even if it hadn't already lol. Woulda been a 24-7 job moderating that the next ten days. Hopefully it stays shut down until something is final.

MrMotes

Starter
They can wait and see how this plays out. If the Rams do move, RamStalk never has to open again...

fancents86

Starter
I can manage them moving to L.A if it happens, the "moving to London" rumor a couple seasons ago was what really scared me.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
With Ramstalk shut down, those wanting to troll probably don't know what to do with their lives right now. That site was is one huge clusterfuck right now. Regardless of what happens I'm so happy we are nearing the end of this.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
With Ramstalk shut down, those wanting to troll probably don't know what to do with their lives right now. That site was is one huge clusterfuck right now. Regardless of what happens I'm so happy we are nearing the end of this.

Ya know man, this wait is worse than the pending result I don't favor. Please let this end in ten days! I just wanna know.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not sure it will end in 10 days , if Stan doesn't get to move , I think the story will be a long way from being over

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Man, whichever team stays in their home market is going to have A LOT of damage repair ahead. Serves them right, too.

fearsomefour

Legend
Too bad he doesn't care about the on field product at all. All about making that money.
This is based on what??
Not paying coaches? No.
A payroll way below the salary cap? No.
Soaring profits? No.
One of the highest priced games to attend? No.
Avoiding deals or trades to lower the impact of draft picks/salary? No.

I get it, been through it. Georgia is a witch to me from now till the end of time. She at least was proven to be a cheapo. You can accuse him of a lot of things, not trying to win is sort of baseless.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Not sure it will end in 10 days , if Stan doesn't get to move , I think the story will be a long way from being over
How? There's not a lot of options after that. I doubt he pays half a billion dollars to relocate to Sacramento, or Portland, or Oklahoma City.

fearsomefour

Legend
Man, whichever team stays in their home market is going to have A LOT of damage repair ahead. Serves them right, too.
Unless it is Oakland.
Frankly, it makes the most sense for the Raiders to stay in Oakland. The fan base will care the least for one thing....just a new stadium there is just impossible.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
With all 3 teams now officially asking for relocation.All the behind the door under the table deals will commence.Personally I don't care where they play just pick a damm place and stay there so this never happens again. Rams 4ever!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
How? There's not a lot of options after that. I doubt he pays half a billion dollars to relocate to Sacramento, or Portland, or Oklahoma City.
I just don't see Stan signing a 30 year lease on a stadium he doesn't own , will he want to build his own stadium in St Louis ?

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yeah, but then the question becomes does he want to be the third team in one market? That's basically what he would be suing for if the Chargers and Raiders get the ok to move.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame

That's my worste fear at this point...

It's been so long. Nearly one year ago on the money this nightmare started. It's just draaaaged on sense. It's been flat ugly. Everybody's been thrown under the bus many, many, times. The owners, fans from all cities, the NFL, politicians. Makes you wonder what direction the NFL is heading.

fearsomefour

Legend
Did you know Davis flies to LA to get that bowl cut? Just pitiful.
Haha.
Mark is....shall we say....eccentric.
I know a guy with ties to the Raiders who says Mark is a nice guy, very cool and pretty mellow.
But that hair cut....
its like Tommy Boy come to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.