My list of “upgradable” Rams that would make them a deep playoff threat.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Try ro resist the urge to rebuild the roster after each loss please.

Most of this stuff is glaringly obvious anyway. We'll polish the roster in the off season. Kinda like we do every year.

Thanks

First, the only people likely doing any 'polishing' to the roster following the season will be Snead, McVay, Phillips & Demoff, no one here will have that privilege. ROD has had Front Office visitors before, and even if some of the items discussed aren't realistic for them, they can on occasion get a pulse for what fans are thinking and discussing.

Second, I might suggest you make the posts you find appropriate and allow others to do the same. We have moderators who are the ultimate arbiters on what is deemed correct for fair play, not so much independent censors.

Third, if you don't like a post or thread, there exists a grading method thru the use of emoticons offered by this site, ... or you could just by-pass a post or move right into another thread if it so displeases your sensibilities.

Fourth, for near on a decade the Rams have been at the tail end of anything remotely successful, posters had been offering opinions on how they might improve the team as early as a game or two into a new season, be thankful we're now past the half-way point of this season if this is not an enjoyable aspect of the game for you, but some posters actually do enjoy the process and learn from fellow fans an approach which may not have been immediately evident.

jmo.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm not gonna pile on OP here. I think I get where their sentiment is coming from. A loss like this or some close performances we've had have made me wonder about things like upgrading our pass rush.

The difference right now is those thoughts the past few years were about upgrading things to get to the playoffs eventually.... the thoughts I have of upgrades now are of getting past the playoffs and to the Superbowl.

And that's pretty awesome.

…..

Legend
First, the only people likely doing any 'polishing' to the roster following the season will be Snead, McVay, Phillips & Demoff, no one here will have that privilege. ROD has had Front Office visitors before, and even if some of the items discussed aren't realistic for them, they can on occasion get a pulse for what fans are thinking and discussing.

Second, I might suggest you make the posts you find appropriate and allow others to do the same. We have moderators who are the ultimate arbiters on what is deemed correct for fair play, not so much independent censors.

Third, if you don't like a post or thread, there exists a grading method thru the use of emoticons offered by this site, ... or you could just by-pass a post or move right into another thread if it so displeases your sensibilities.

Fourth, for near on a decade the Rams have been at the tail end of anything remotely successful, posters had been offering opinions on how they might improve the team as early as a game or two into a new season, be thankful we're now past the half-way point of this season if this is not an enjoyable aspect of the game for you, but some posters actually do enjoy the process and learn from fellow fans an approach which may not have been immediately evident.

jmo.
is there a Yawning emoticon?

I typically get tired and bored during sermons.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
When you are sitting on a ton of available CAP, it has to be spent one way or another, and there will be a good deal available for 2018.

How much of that good deal of cap money might head to the bank acct of Aaron Donald ???

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
"What's going on" is that Barron is being paid like one of the very top inside linebackers in the league while It would be quite charitable to label his performance so far as average.

Quinn and Barron either renegotiate or (more likely) are cuts.

I disagree in regard to Barron..I think he does a real nice job...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
How much of that good deal of cap money might head to the bank acct of Aaron Donald ???

$6,892,000.00
The above amount is his scheduled 2018 5'th year option salary which is nearly 3 times his 2017 income. In 2019 he would either sign his new and very lucrative contract offer or receive the franchise tag. jmo