Music Archive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, Spinners, Heart, Hot Chocolate, Wild Cherry, George Benson, Michael Murphey, Diana Ross, Eric Carmen, Tom Jones, Donna Summer, England Dan and John Ford Coley, Janis Ian, Ray Charles.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
^ "Wildfire" Wow...i haven't heard that one in forever. Makes me feel like a child. Lol

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
^ "Wildfire" Wow...i haven't heard that one in forever. Makes me feel like a child. Lol

That's a fact. The clothes and hairstyles crack me up too. Here's another one. It's no wonder I was drinking heavy that year, lol.

Helen Reddy, BeeGees, Peter Frampton, KC and the Sunshine Band, Rod Stewart, Earth, Wind. and Fire, Orleans, Natalie Cole, Barry Manilow, Wolfman Jack, Ohio Players, Olivia Newton John, Glen Campbell, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Minnie Ripperton, KISS

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'll tell ya, these are a few images and sounds forever burnt into my mind thanks to my Dad who had me around (really loud)music. I couldn't have been more than six yrs old inhaling 2nd hand smoke.
th
th
th
th

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'll tell ya, these are a few images and sounds forever burnt into my mind thanks to my Dad who had me around (really loud)music. I couldn't have been more than six yrs old inhaling 2nd hand smoke.
th
th
th
th

Pink Floyd, Gary Wright, Heart, and Kraftwerk. That's quite an eclectic collection. Saw the first two live but not Heart or Kraftwerk. Used to have the serious hots for both Anne and Nancy Wilson.

ta0rhv.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Doobie Brothers, Billy Preston, Jim Croce, Gladys Knight and the Pips, T-Rex, Loggins and Messina, Linda Ronstadt, Argent, Helen Reddy, Steely Dan, Johnny Nash, Seals and Crofts, Anne Murray, War, Edgar Winter.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Saw EJ a few times. Probably my favorite living guitar player behind Mr Dave Gilmour.
Intimate little venue here.