Music Archive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
GNR is easily one of my favorite bands of all-time. Also loved the Pantera Behind the Music. I wish they'd still make programs about music rather than terrible "reality" programming.
Axis and Palladium are two channels that put on some decent music related programming from time to time. If you get either one of those, I'd strongly recommend checking them out!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Totally agree on all points. You Tube has become what VH1 and MTV once was. Here's the Pantera episode link from the VH1 site. Unfortunately the You Tube version is in 3 parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhxRam

VH1 has been added. just look for the link button

screenshot_276.png

Just copy and paste the link

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I just sort of skimmed through it. I'm surprised that they didn't talk about Nirvana and the development of grunge and how that nearly left them and all previous hard rock bands fanless.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I just sort of skimmed through it. I'm surprised that they didn't talk about Nirvana and the development of grunge and how that nearly left them and all previous hard rock bands fanless.

Here you go.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Noel and Liam Gallagher are hilarious.