Music Archive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not sure, i may have already posted. Gilmour jumps on the drums in the 3rd bit.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
These home demos done by Pete Townshend are better than the Who recordings, imo. But then I've always preferred his voice to Roger Daltrey's. On the demos Pete does all the singing and plays all the instruments. Amazing!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
These home demos done by Pete Townshend are better than the Who recordings, imo. But then I've always preferred his voice to Roger Daltrey's. On the demos Pete does all the singing and plays all the instruments. Amazing!

Pretty cool. I like these kind of things. There's an isolated drum track of Bonham doing Fool in the Rain i'll post.
I agree in terms of Townsend's vocals, but on Baba O'Reilly Daltrey is perfect IMO. Pete came off as kind of a dick a lot of the time i think...but he's the brains of the music for sure. :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I started playing drums at 14 yrs old and there were three drummers i followed, mimicked and learned from(Bonham, Peart and Stewart Copeland).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I was always relegated to a 5 piece kit, and it forced me to learn how to get the most out of it. Listening to Bonham and Peart taught me how to get the most out of a single bass drum(Neil didn't always use the double bass to get that double bass sound and of course Bonham was the King of the single bass drum IMO). Quick double taps, accenting etc...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Agreed. Those three are all great. Stewart Copeland is good as well. For some reason I've always been fascinated by funk drumming ever since the first time I saw Tower of Power live. David Garibaldi, though unknown by most, is my favorite.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
YE SHALL NOT FORGETTETH OMAR HAKIM

Nice. I'll be honest. I can play a few instruments with decent results, i've got a good ear for pitch etc and i was born to be a drummer and i'm good at it :) BUT...i cannot comprehend jazz(as a musician) and i have a lot of respect for jazz musicians.