Music Archive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Nice. I'll be honest. I can play a few instruments with decent results, i've got a good ear for pitch etc and i was born to be a drummer and i'm good at it :) BUT...i cannot comprehend jazz(as a musician) and i have a lot of respect for jazz musicians.

that's funny you say that. my ear sucks bigtime, but I played electric bass with dreams of being Jaco Pistorius for years, but eventually realized there were 80 better jazz bass players than me - and most especially no chicks showed up for any of the gigs, only jazz dudes - weak - that was back in '89

then i shattered my wrist and during rehab i started dabbling in rock and soon discovered that my half ass runs in jazz sounded were like bass god runs in rock. been rocking ever since!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Best quality audio I've heard yet of the Animals show. It seems to get a little better as it goes along.
IMO this album featured Gilmour's best guitar work.
I really need to create a Floyd thread :whistle:

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Jaco is such a legend, love this guy. Thanks Prime Time

You're welcome. A sad ending for another brilliant musician. Beaten to death by a bouncer who only served 4 months in prison for the crime. Here he is soloing with Joni Mitchell.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

These guys didn't interest me much at this point in their career, but Spirit of Eden (came out in '88) is an incredible album. They basically committed commercial suicide so that they could do what they want, but at least they made it worth it. My favorite tune from that album:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Awesome, wasn't aware this was on YouTube and have never seen it. Huge Yes fan, since June 23, 1979 (the day I saw them in concert for the first time and the prog gene in my DNA was flipped to 'on').

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Awesome, wasn't aware this was on YouTube and have never seen it. Huge Yes fan, since June 23, 1979 (the day I saw them in concert for the first time and the prog gene in my DNA was flipped to 'on').

Enjoy! :)