MNF: Ryan Shazier injury...has spinal surgery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm watching game slightly delayed... just saw the injury.

Man. I hope he's okay. God bless.

Urg.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what is it with nfl players using their heads to make hits? shoulders man, shoulders. i'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Bengals and Steelers doing their best to be the case study of NFL injuries.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Backups gonna backup.

So instead of William Gay or Artie Burns or Cameron Sutton or anyone else, put the worst coverage player on the team one-on-one against A.J. Green... in the redzone...

Someone put me out there for half his salary, I can be 7 yards away from the receiver tripping over my own feet too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So instead of William Gay or Artie Burns or Cameron Sutton or anyone else, put the worst coverage player on the team one-on-one against A.J. Green... in the redzone...

Someone put me out there for half his salary, I can be 7 yards away from the receiver tripping over my own feet too.
I don't know that Burns is any good either. A.J. Green could also make any corner look stupid, so it's kind of a lose-lose no matter who you use. That said, William Gay and Artie Burns sound like actors in a 50's comedy movie involving either The Mummy or Frankenstein. Or both.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Word from Steelers fans is Burns has been even worse than what we're seeing from Sensabaugh tonight.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sean McDonough (SP?) with a nice rant on the officiating. Lol.

Thank you, Sean!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Now Vontaze Burfict is hurt. I think JuJu had enough of his antics.

Hard hitting game.

Let's go Steelers!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JuJu's hit was perfectly legal, the taunting however wasn't. Steelers fans joking now that Burfect was faking it. After Burfect claimed AB was faking a concussion off one of his hits.

Angry Ram

ANTONIO BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah boo that you fuckin hypocrites....launching.

Angry Ram

JuJu's hit was perfectly legal, the taunting however wasn't. Steelers fans joking now that Burfect was faking it. After Burfect claimed AB was faking a concussion off one of his hits.

I'm glad someone said it. VB acts like a raged ape and takes dozens of cheap shots whenever he plays the Steelers. Bout time someone shut him up. Especially someone who just got his driver's license.

#TeamJuJu

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
#43 for the Bengals likes to try to separate a guy from the ball. I guess if you can't play coverage you do it that way. Honestly though I think this might be the last Bengals and Steelers game we see on national tv. It's bad for the NFL to have this many stupid hits on tv.

Angry Ram

YYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS STEELERS.

Bengals...the shitchickens of the AFC.

giphy.gif

Debacled

Starter
It was a peel block shot directly to the head which is VERY illegal. Juju was trying to injure there.

Illegal. Uncalled for. Unnecessary. Doesn't matter who is doing the hitting and who is getting hit, there is no place in football for crap like that. He easily should have been ejected for that crap.