MNF: Ryan Shazier injury...has spinal surgery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
That didn't look good. Not sure he had use of his legs. Could move his arms though at least.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Yeah I was just gonna post about this. Pretty disturbing to watch. I hope he’s okay but let’s be honest that was probably the end of his career. Such a shame.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I was just gonna post about this. Pretty disturbing to watch. I hope he’s okay but let’s be honest that was probably the end of his career. Such a shame.

Yeah, that was not good at all. He immediately reached for his back and showed no use of his lower half. That really sucks.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sent chills down my spine . Wishing him the best .

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Well he was able move his legs off one another and straighten his leg out, so hopefully its just a pinched nerve.

Edit: upon second look, momentum is what caused his legs to abduct but his left leg was able to straighten out. His right didnt move the whole time though. Really hope he ends up ok.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well he was able move his legs off one another and straighten his leg out, so hopefully its just a pinched nerve.

I think that was just momentum of his legs after he rolled over. But hard to tell so no idea. Hopefully just some trauma that reverses itself like you said.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damnit man. Such a hard sport to watch sometimes

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I think that was just momentum of his legs after he rolled over. But hard to tell so no idea. Hopefully just some trauma that reverses itself like you said.

Yea i edited my post just now. It was momentum. He straightened out his left leg but his right remained motionless.

Psycho_X

Legend
Fyi, unrelated.... Cody Sensabaugh still sucks.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Damn that’s hard to watch. I hope it’s just temporary but that looks really bad unfortunately.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That's terrifying, to say the least. I'm in a wheelchair, and I really hope that Shazier doesn't share the same fate as me.

Psycho_X

Legend
Lol, I came on to say that, but all I saw were injury posts so I didn't.

Yeah I was actually in the process of making a general MNF thread right when Shazier got injured. Couldn't quite decide if i should make a separate thread or not given its serious nature. But watching Cody get burned that bad seemed worth a mention.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Hope he is ok , just a simple play you see everyday .