MNF Lions @ NYG game thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know...I don't understand....I'm confused...maybe I took too many hits...bong and to the head.

No...what's really funny...a lot of posters believe a bunch of guys in here...that don't know crap about the game....and they continue to spew nonsense...utter nonsense...fake news era indeed...and the Lions are SHREDDING THE GIANTS...with a guy we dumped for a 6th round pick...like we were the smart ones...
Forgot you know best. We don't know shit. Got it.

It is pretty obvious to anyone watching. I'm not sure why you think Gruden just feels like picking on him or that GR is still the kitty cat's second best LT yet we don't know what we're looking at or why he was benched last year and a whole new coaching staff cut his ass but mokay.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
GRob has what....37 penalties since 2014? Was that the stat they popped up earlier? Most in the league in that span. That is what i call a trend. But what do I know, I may be one of the guys in here that "doesn't know shit about the game". :football:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
GBust stinks. The guy playing LT on the other side isn't doing very well either.

There! How's that for fair and balanced? I'm the freaking Fox News of couch potato football critics!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
From what I saw from GRob in the 1st half, I have to agree with Kromer and McVay, he wasn't worth spending time on coaching him up. Flowers for the Giants is even worse.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have no reason to just bag on the guy. He's gone so that's that. But I'm sitting here watching two pretty bad LTs. One of them is Grob. That's all.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Giants look like the Fisher Rams

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Forgot you know best. We don't know crap. Got it.

It is pretty obvious to anyone watching. I'm not sure why you think Gruden just feels like picking on him or that GR is still the kitty cat's second best LT yet we don't know what we're looking at or why he was benched last year and a whole new coaching staff cut his ass but mokay.
hahaha
It's amazing Kromer and Boudreau couldn't coach him. McVay and LaFleur wanted nothing to do with him. The Lions lost their starting LT and tried 2 other guys who couldn't cut it and ran out of options. He's on national TV playing bad and we all just don't understand the elite skill that is Greg Robinson. The Lions have 112 yards passing and 65 yards rushing which is horrible but they have Robinson to thank for the Hall of Fame worthy play he's showing that's lead them to that amazing offensive output :D

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Notice they line up the TE on his side a lot. He is rarely out their on the proverbial island.... at least on pass plays.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Just had Stafford run for his life on a whiffed block.

tempests

Hall of Fame
i honestly feel a bit bad for greg. refs really seem out to get him. seen way worse holding calls not get called then what im seeing from greg today

Yeah, he's watched, but officials flag happy these first two weeks. Lot of holding calls in the games I've watched.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Notice they line up the TE on his side a lot. He is rarely out their on the proverbial island.... at least on pass plays.
Two of them a couple plays ago and doubled his man with the guard. He did pretty well one on one against Vernon a couple plays ago though.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Yeah, he's watched, but officials flag happy these first two weeks. Lot of holding calls in the games I've watched.

yea as the game has gone on it really seems like these refs are being really flag happy with holding, and not just greg anymore

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I bet everyone is waiting for the next hold...huh???? where is it? where could it be? 4th quarter...the worst player to ever play LT is still in the game...

I wish someone would ask Olivia Vernon what he really thought of G-Rob....

that's all they say to Marshall after that crucial drop? Hmmm...humans naturally have biases....it's in us....if we seriously look...the game will tell you who is terrible...who's not.

And it's not G-Rob....I don't care if Kromer didn't like him in shorts...or Boudreau supposedly taught him something...Krommer and Boudreau both think Williams can play, right?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
When you're searching for accolades, you say someone has the best record of any lions coach in recent history. Don't get too comfortable coach.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bet everyone is waiting for the next hold...huh???? where is it? where could it be? 4th quarter...the worst player to ever play LT is still in the game...

I wish someone would ask Olivia Vernon what he really thought of G-Rob....

that's all they say to Marshall after that crucial drop? Hmmm...humans naturally have biases....it's in us....if we seriously look...the game will tell you who is terrible...who's not.

And it's not G-Rob....I don't care if Kromer didn't like him in shorts...or Boudreau supposedly taught him something...Krommer and Boudreau both think Williams can play, right?
I tell you what go ahead and hit Vernon up on twitter or something. Because we all know NFL players go out on social media and are honest about a players ability :D
The rest of us have watched this game and judged Robinson off what we've seen this game. Yes he's made some good plays. But he's made as usual his fair share of bad plays which you don't seem to want to acknowledge. He's up to 3 penalties, I know all are bogus calls. He's been beat repeatedly in the run and pass game. It's all good we know you like the guy, you like B Quick too who contributed a lot on Sunday. I'm done picking on you and GRob the tape is there for everybody to see and make their own judgement on it. It's just too easy now to point out how bad he is.