MNF Lions @ NYG game thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
And yet, Detroit continues to run LEFT...behind...oh, some scrub that needs to be benched...against a TOP Defender, Olivia....and a top defense..

OK

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Not debating that observation, however, Robinson continues to make the same mistakes over and over again and even if the Rams draft Roscoe Conkling "Fatty" Arbuckle in the 6th round next year, it was a steal!

again not saying trading him was a bad idea or hes good we should have gotten more. i was simply sharing my condolences to greg for seemingly being targeted by the refs for holding calls even if he has earned himself a reputation as a holder

edit: after that call on lang if might just be the lions and/or refs lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Please he's atrocious and it's right there for anybody and everybody to see. Stop defending the guy you lose credibility every time you do. He's getting good coaching in Detroit you said because he was doing so good this offseason and in week 1. Tonight he's horrible. Some Giants fans are suggesting the Lions should just bench him and run 4 linemen out to get another WR on the field. That last play he literally threw Olivier to the running back who he must've thought had a better chance to block than he did.

Yeah... gotta agree. He is out of position, slow to react, lunging, hooking as the guy is going by him. You can get away with holding. It's really difficult to get away with hooking an arm in as your defender is already mostly past you.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Vernon is a top DE in the league....bulll rushed is cool...as long as he doesn't end up on his back or the QB's lap.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
And this offense is running up and down the field.....

That wasn't holding Gruden says....but Gregs was????

OK

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And yet, Detroit continues to run LEFT...behind...oh, some scrub that needs to be benched...against a TOP Defender, Olivia....and a top defense..

OK
hahaha where else they gonna run? Their RT is good at pass blocking by not good at run blocking.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
again not saying trading him was a bad idea or hes good we should have gotten more. i was simply sharing my condolences to greg for seemingly being targeted by the refs for holding calls even if he has earned himself a reputation as a holder

edit: after that call on lang if might just be the lions and/or refs lol

The way Jon Gruden is ripping Greg vs. how he talks about the Giants' LT, quite obvious he has been targeted.

Same stuff there, that was over here...penalties. His skill set his OK. And for a 6th ground pick they are getting decent play out of him.

17-7. If this holds up Greg is gonna be on a 2-0 team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Vernon is a top DE in the league....bulll rushed is cool...as long as he doesn't end up on his back or the QB's lap.
The only reason he didn't was because Stafford was standing. No lap when you're standing. I can explain further if necessary. :sneaky:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lol at our boy Champ defending the lunging, holding, false starting Hall of Fame left tackle of the Lions.....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
17-7. If this holds up Greg is gonna be on a 2-0 team.
Exactly....
Wait, he's not the drive killer? The offensive anchor?? His offense is one of the tops in the league? HIS MAN, hasn't TOUCHED STAFFORD!!!!

but he's this...he's that....I don't understand....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly....
Wait, he's not the drive killer? The offensive anchor?? His offense is one of the tops in the league? HIS MAN, hasn't TOUCHED STAFFORD!!!!

We know you don't understand that's what makes it so funny.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Lol at our boy Champ defending the lunging, holding, false starting Hall of Fame left tackle of the Lions.....
I think he's 25....I mean....in 3 years...he cleans up the silly stuff...Detroit wins something...and he plays 10 more years...I've seen worse players in the hall...

He's got one hold..that was bogus...and one false start....Where's all the "it's a new system"..."he's getting used to a new cadence"...

Look at Detroit....their QB is worth what $150 million....you think you put bald tires on a Maybach?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Exactly....

Are you actually watching this game? You can't be.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's at LT until Decker comes back then he's on the bench.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah... gotta agree. He is out of position, slow to react, lunging, hooking as the guy is going by him. You can get away with holding. It's really difficult to get away with hooking an arm in as your defender is already mostly past you.

tell that to ad and quinn.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
We know you don't understand that's what makes it so funny.
I know...I don't understand....I'm confused...maybe I took too many hits...bong and to the head.

No...what's really funny...a lot of posters believe a bunch of guys in here...that don't know shit about the game....and they continue to spew nonsense...utter nonsense...fake news era indeed...and the Lions are SHREDDING THE GIANTS...with a guy we dumped for a 6th round pick...like we were the smart ones...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Look at Detroit....their QB is worth what $150 million....you think you put bald tires on a Maybach?
No but that doesn't mean anything other than they don't have a third LT that is better than GR

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Was watching him closely, could have easily been flagged 3 or 4 times for blatant holds.