MNF Lions @ NYG game thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The problem with all this is that you are damning this organization for letting him go. He's not a good LT. Could he be serviceable in a pinch? Maybe. But we would always be looking to upgrade from him unless a light suddenly turns on. We did just that.
Not damning the org..... Questioning out loud is more like it....Esp. with a top flight RB that can't seem to break 100 yards....we can't just run left for 4 yards...But Whit is the "answer"? To what...how to be average in your own stadium? He gives up sacks too...and what got me going...all this Greg's this, Greg's that...the Lions can run successfully behind Greg....yeah, he gives up penalties...but he gives them push....I'm still waiting for Whitworth to drive someone off the ball

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201709170ram.htm

90 yards rushing....not all on him....it's all 5 men....and these are the Redskins...not some super defense.

All that, I don't work out with weights....I just do yoga...I'm limber...please.....Sounds and looks like ANOTHER overpaid athlete, that, for some reason, we're starting to collect in horns....