Mmmmmmm. Beer.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Enjoying a nice ice cold Natural Light right now. With some celery, carrots, and fat free vegetable dip... Like a fucking man.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
My eyes are up here Stu
crossed-arms-smiley-emoticon.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I've sampled a few... and hated them all.

I did chug an Irish Car Bomb once. I think those are made with Guinness??? Since you have to chug that,,, the taste was somewhat tolerable, but I've never had the urge to order one for myself. A friend beat me in a pool game and my punishment was drinking the bomb.

You can have ALL the Guinness... but the Corona Light is mine.

I love car bombs, have had hundred of them, greatest drink in the history of the world, though i always tend to have one to many lol.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
When I go out to bars i usually drink Guinness or Kilkenny. Since most places don;t have Kilkenny i order that when I come across it. If they don't have either I usually just get bud light or whatever is cheap.

Kozel Premium is a really good Czech beer.

Naabecker is a very good German beer, my favorite German beer. Best helles lager on earth.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I love car bombs, have had hundred of them, greatest drink in the history of the world, though i always tend to have one to many lol.

I remember being extremely wasted that particular night. Stumbling wasted.

I've never had another. LOL

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think I remember liking Irish Car Bombs when I tried them several years ago.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I remember being extremely wasted that particular night. Stumbling wasted.

I've never had another. LOL

Yea, they tend to have that effect lol. I once had an hour to drink at a bar before I had to leave, but really wanted to get drunk(had a bad day), so I drank 5 carbombs in that hour....Not the wisest of decisions lololol. They do get the job done, thats for sure.

AT least you tried it, took over a year before i convinced my wife to try one lol. It was her first, and probably her last ever as well.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There's a drink call Irish Car Bomb.

Is there one called Muslim Suicide Bomber?

This is so effed up I can't stop laughing......I'm going to ask for an Irish Car Bomb next time I am in an Irish Pub.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

This is so effed up I can't stop laughing......I'm going to ask for an Irish Car Bomb next time I am in an Irish Pub.

You gotta chug that fucker when you get it. They're meant to be thrown back like a giant shot. Don't puss out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You drop a shot of Jaeger into a glass of Guiness and chug it. Like a boilermaker only less foul tasting.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

You drop the shot in the glass and chug, easy peasy. Selassie tells it right.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Is that a pint of Guinness or one of your girly American-size glasses?

:p
Ha. Actually - it is usually done in a girly size glass. When we were doing them they served them in 12 oz glasses filled with about 8 oz of beer. Of course after about 5 or 6 of them, I could have been wrong.

But I learned something on a dive trip to the Bahamas and that was to never try to match drink for drink with a Brit. Especially if you are supposed to get up and go diving in the morning.:sick: Of course I think these guys practiced their trade quite often.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You drop a shot of Jaeger into a glass of Guiness and chug it. Like a boilermaker only less foul tasting.

That would be horribly disgusting lol. Not sure if joking or not :cautious:

As to Flipper, it can be in a big glass or small, depends how much you want to chug.
6a00e54f10a0988834017d41fcf42f970c-pi

220px-Irish_Car_Bomb.jpg

irish-car-bomb.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I guess ours were kind of a hybrid. Maybe they'd be more appropriately called a Eurobomb. I have to say - Baileys and Guiness would probably give me a hang over just watching someone drink them. And Baileys has less than half the alcohol content as Jaeger so that kinda pussifies the bomb. So maybe that's an Irish Vagina Bomb.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah - I guess ours were kind of a hybrid. Maybe they'd be more appropriately called a Eurobomb. I have to say - Baileys and Guiness would probably give me a hang over just watching someone drink them. And Baileys has less than half the alcohol content as Jaeger so that kinda pussifies the bomb. So maybe that's an Irish Vagina Bomb.

lol its a little baileys mixed with whiskey, and then chugged with guinness. The baileys just makes it taste much better. Im not a fan of Jaeger, not a fan of black liquorish. If its such a vagina drink, why would it give you a hangover from just watching someone drink it? :sneaky:

To each there own i suppose. You can have your eurobombs!!!!!!