Missouri Tailgate Anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It looks like they are going to Hot Shots in Belleville (IL). Is everyone okay with that or do you want to keep it at the location in Chesterfield?

Just pulled it up on the map and it looks pretty close to STL. So I'm fine with it doesn't affect my drive that much.

Anyone have a prob with Belleville?

How close to STL are we talking?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right next to it. Quick drive down 64 looks like. Maybe 5 to 10 mins?

Memento

Name
Jemma
Okay. I live in Hazelwood, so I guess I could make it to Belleville.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I'm good with either location. My drive is about 1.5 hours regardless. Let's give everyone some time to digest this and if nobody has an issue with it we'll go with it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd love to catch a game with any of y'all. Got a decent little burger joint/sports bar here in Springfield I go to for Rams games not televised locally (most now).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Please post some pics you bunch of freaks!!!

It's always great to get to SEE our members when they get together in person.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Belleville, Edwardsville, East St. Louis, they're all like 5 minutes from each other (if you drive like I do).

But ... is it safe? :D:ROFLMAO::LOL:
St Louis 4.jpg

Memento

Name
Jemma
Never mind, I looked at the location. Bellville works; Edwardsville doesn't.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang hillbillies, you need to have that tailgate somewhere civilized like Kansas!

2l14riT.gif

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Never mind, I looked at the location. Bellville works; Edwardsville doesn't.
There actually is not a location in Belleville. Once I realized there was not is when I asked if he meant O'Fallon, which is closest to Belleville, but he said he meant Edwardsville. We can go to the place @Merlin suggested. It makes no difference to me.

Memento

Name
Jemma
There actually is not a location in Belleville. Once I realized there was not is when I asked if he meant O'Fallon, which is closest to Belleville, but he said he meant Edwardsville. We can go to the place @Merlin suggested. It makes no difference to me.

Oh, okay. Chesterfield works for me.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Edwardsville is actually cool, used to stop by there for a bite to eat on longer rides. MCT trails run right through and are some of the best places for paved cycling in the area if you're looking for anything with distance (goes all the way to Staunton, IL so if you do some loops on the southern end you can easily get 60-80 miles in without worrying about traffic much).

Chesterfield is obviously cool too. It is the time of the year for mountain biking, and you know all those trails are west, so I'll likely be in that area in the morning anyway.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Edwardsville is actually cool, used to stop by there for a bite to eat on longer rides. MCT trails run right through and are some of the best places for paved cycling in the area if you're looking for anything with distance (goes all the way to Staunton, IL so if you do some loops on the southern end you can easily get 60-80 miles in without worrying about traffic much).

Chesterfield is obviously cool too. It is the time of the year for mountain biking, and you know all those trails are west, so I'll likely be in that area in the morning anyway.
How do you mountain bike without mountains?:unsure:

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Great to see Ram fans in Missouri.... Enjoy yourselves brethren....