Missouri Tailgate Anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So I've been relocated to the fine state of Mizzuruh for about 4 months now and have hung out a bit with @ozarkram but haven't met any of the rest of you backwoods hillbillies, and was thinking why not have a meetup for one of the games this year for the faithful who live out this way. Any of you interested in doing that?

Looking for confirmation of interest, and if it's there then we can discuss the when & where. :D

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know we have several posters from the Lou and Queen city. A central Location would not be that hard to find.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm from the Lou, but given that I'm disabled, I'm not sure if I can come. It'll take a lot of planning beforehand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would definitely be interested. I live about an hour SW of St.Louis

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm from the Lou, but given that I'm disabled, I'm not sure if I can come. It'll take a lot of planning beforehand.
I don't have a prob driving to the Lou to ensure you can attend. There are a lot of good options for sports bars there too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't have a prob driving to the Lou to ensure you can attend. There are a lot of good options for sports bars there too.

Thanks, Merlin. I really appreciate it!

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Better call the sports bar to make sure first since a few years after the Big Red left St. Louis there were only one or two places that showed their games. Might be similar with the Rams now.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Better call the sports bar to make sure first since a few years after the Big Red left St. Louis there were only one or two places that showed their games. Might be similar with the Rams now.
Nah nobody in Missouri would hold a grudge. You would have to show me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right on. At this point though I'm just trying to get an idea of how many would go. Think we'll pick a game we should win, like the Bengals. :ROFLMAO:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'd be game but in Illinois. Use to be an hour out of the Lou, now an hour and a half. Have to find a sports bar with game on and a motel close by. lolol Wouldn't want to drive back home drunk. :cool:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok so for now let's treat it like it'll be in STL as it's a central point with Dags considered and allows Memento to attend.

Current count is 5. Hopefully we'll get some more folks. Any preference by any of you on the game or time windows where you won't be available?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ok so for now let's treat it like it'll be in STL as it's a central point with Dags considered and allows Memento to attend.

Current count is 5. Hopefully we'll get some more folks. Any preference by any of you on the game or time windows where you won't be available?

Just need to know in advance so I can schedule a vacation day for the following Monday. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just need to know in advance so I can schedule a vacation day for the following Monday. :cool:

I could drive to central MO too if needed. As long as I have a vacation day for following Monday.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sorry, forgot about Memento. St. Louis it is. Look forward to seeing you all. Be good to get out of this God forsaken state. Might want to make me move to MO. lolol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
None of you have mentioned any dates, so how about the 29th of October vs the Bengals. I figure by then they'll have their $#!T together and it's before November when I have a lot of stuff going on. Anyone have issue with that date?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
None of you have mentioned any dates, so how about the 29th of October vs the Bengals. I figure by then they'll have their $#!T together and it's before November when I have a lot of stuff going on. Anyone have issue with that date?

That game is in London no? Maybe I am wrong?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That game is in London no? Maybe I am wrong?
Man thankfully someone is paying attention lol. Been one of those days. Yeah it is in Wembley Stadium so...

How bouts we do the Falcons game instead on the 20th of October. Let me know what you all think of that.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We might be limiting ourselves. My suggestion would be to open it to all Rams fans who might want to attend. Once a date is established. Just a suggestion. I would not be able to attend the 20th. Its my middle daughters 16th. But if thats the best date for all please continue. Its my hope this isn't a onetime thing. So there will be other opportunity's.